Originally Posted by Fireproof
Doesn't it say "Price: $99.99 (when purchased with new service plan)"???
That $250 discount is "conditional" - meaning if you DON'T buy the service plan, or cancel the service plan, you will owe the $250 to Amazon.
I read it closely, and to me it says that you can either buy new service, or extend your current service ( upgrade ), which is what I intended to do at a store anyway.
Here are the terms of the upgrade:
To qualify for a phone upgrade and contract extension:
1. You must be month-to-month in your existing contract with this carrier, or you must be at least 10 months into your 12-month contract or 22 months into your 24-month contract.
2. Your account must be in good financial standing and without late fees.
3. You agree to extend your contract 24 months from the end of your existing contract.
4. You are not a former AT&T TDMA subscriber now on Cingularís network.
5. You are not attempting to upgrade an entire, or any portion of a, Cingular FamilyTalk plan.
Note: Eligibility results may vary based on a number of conditions, such as usage history, payment record, and previous phone replacement