Originally Posted by kenjieamemiya
Hi - Still was hoping to hear what anyone with a BMW specifically did to successfully pair. What were the steps and what was the code?
Yes, as stated in the previous posts, my BB 7290 also pairs with my 2006 330i. The phonebook does not copy over, but all the handsfree features work, and you can even program BMW's voice dialing to work with you paired BB.
It has been quite a while since I have paired them, so from my foggy memory:
1) Put the BMW Bluetooth system into search mode
2) turn on Bluetooth on your BB
3) BB->options->Bluetooth->add device
4) They should have found each other
5) input any 4 digit code when prompted by BB
6) input the same code into the BMW when prompted
Hope that helped.