BlackBerry Forums Support Community
              

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2006, 12:15 PM   #201
xxhiyanxx
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Model: 7520
Carrier: nextel
Posts: 220
Default

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxurynick
It is Saturday, October 28th. That is the date. I have been working too long in the industry to put up with message board crap. If you listen to "Roc-a-Fella" or "Boy Genius" that is fine. The make educated guesses correctly much of the time but if you private message me, I will gladly tell you how they get all their information and get a hold of their products so easily. I do not want to post how they do it here because I do not believe in "smearing".

Thank you
who cares how they are doing it as long as they ARE doing it.... and no educated guess is goign to be able to take pictures of a device that no one else seems to want to cop to. I hope he's breaking into Rim at night and strangling rent a cops for his info
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 12:54 PM   #202
InPocket
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
InPocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Model: 8330
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxhiyanxx
who cares how they are doing it as long as they ARE doing it.... and no educated guess is goign to be able to take pictures of a device that no one else seems to want to cop to. I hope he's breaking into Rim at night and strangling rent a cops for his info
actually, I care. Im stuck with a $400 device that works worse than a $10 piece of garbage. So, for someone like me, the hopes of getting some sort of relief by purchasing a stable, updated, qwerty handheld was a lifesaver.

knowing that I might have to wait for october is very, very upsetting.

I might even do something crazy like go to Cingular, this is just out of control
__________________
8330 ...
PIN: 30279C3E
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 01:28 PM   #203
Boy Genius
CrackBerry Addict
 
Boy Genius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: New York City
Model: 9000
PIN: FFFFFFF
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 781
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxurynick
It is Saturday, October 28th. That is the date. I have been working too long in the industry to put up with message board crap. If you listen to "Roc-a-Fella" or "Boy Genius" that is fine. The make educated guesses correctly much of the time but if you private message me, I will gladly tell you how they get all their information and get a hold of their products so easily. I do not want to post how they do it here because I do not believe in "smearing".

Thank you
I think your out of line homie, I make educated guesses? I "guess" that is how I have managed to leak over 5 BlackBerry devices that no one has even heard of, or "guess" how I got the 8100 before anyone else, and was willing to share pictures and videos of the device, and I "guess" that is how I was the first to share live real pictures of the 8700c back in November...you come in here with 5 posts and expect people to bite? Get a life, or better yet, take a guess.
__________________
Boy Genius

The Boy Genius Report
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 01:37 PM   #204
Drumberry
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Model: 8703e
Posts: 83
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxurynick
It is Saturday, October 28th. That is the date. I have been working too long in the industry to put up with message board crap. If you listen to "Roc-a-Fella" or "Boy Genius" that is fine. The make educated guesses correctly much of the time but if you private message me, I will gladly tell you how they get all their information and get a hold of their products so easily. I do not want to post how they do it here because I do not believe in "smearing".

Thank you
And Who are you? What the hell are you doing on forums if you don't to "put up with message board crap"? I would take boyG's or roc's word over urs anyday dude, sounds like your just taking the benefit of the doubt if it doesen't release on aug. 28th. u have no credibility... not cool to be smashin on people either..
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 01:45 PM   #205
InPocket
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
InPocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Model: 8330
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boygenius
I think your out of line homie, I make educated guesses? I "guess" that is how I have managed to leak over 5 BlackBerry devices that no one has even heard of, or "guess" how I got the 8100 before anyone else, and was willing to share pictures and videos of the device, and I "guess" that is how I was the first to share live real pictures of the 8700c back in November...you come in here with 5 posts and expect people to bite? Get a life, or better yet, take a guess.
I have to agree with BG, please see: http://www.blackberryforums.com/sear...archid=1286160

As for the 8/28, is it gone or can that be the documents for the Sprint version?
__________________
8330 ...
PIN: 30279C3E
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 02:06 PM   #206
youdonkey
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
youdonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Boston
Model: 8320
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 22
Default

am I reading this right? It's October now? I like my 7250 but this new one looks even better. Not impressed with the other VW BB with the "sure-type" because it's not a qwerty pad.

I don't know much, but BG and ROC are on other "medias" and they carry A LOT of credibility and a strong following. I'll take their words as it was coming from the manufacturer. Not my fight, so I will bow out. Just my 2 cents.
__________________
Proud owner of a 8320 and proud to escape VZWs crippling grip.
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 02:06 PM   #207
luxurynick
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Model: 8703
Carrier: verizon
Posts: 84
Default

BG,

Listen, I have showed respect for you by not calling you a name so do not disrepect me by doing the same. Hommie is very degrading. It is also funny how you put "guess" in quotes but not "educated guess". Why dont you tell us all what happened at NYNEX.... Or the paypal account you have set up that transfers funds not from Engadget to you, but rather you to Engadget ........ Hmmmmmm.

By the way, if the I don't have any more replies it means BG banned me.

Thank you
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 02:24 PM   #208
InPocket
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
InPocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Model: 8330
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 298
Default

the first shot has been fired..
__________________
8330 ...
PIN: 30279C3E
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 02:26 PM   #209
junior1790
CrackBerry Addict
 
junior1790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Connecticut
Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 856
Default

not that it's ANY of my business but why would BG, or anyone for that matter transfer funds to engadget? i cant see doing so just for the publicity! While you sound as if you know the BG, you may or may not, one thing that i will reiterate is that the genius has yet to disapoint. He does get quite a few exclusives, while i dont have the same knowledge of roc-a-fella, i hear he's delivers as well, BG is widely respected on this forum anyway and HF, so either drop some knowledge or enjoy the show..... Ct gives BG propers....
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 02:28 PM   #210
Dewars
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Rhode Island
Model: 8703e
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Posts: 190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxurynick
BG,

Listen, I have showed respect for you by not calling you a name so do not disrepect me by doing the same. Hommie is very degrading. It is also funny how you put "guess" in quotes but not "educated guess". Why dont you tell us all what happened at NYNEX.... Or the paypal account you have set up that transfers funds not from Engadget to you, but rather you to Engadget ........ Hmmmmmm.

By the way, if the I don't have any more replies it means BG banned me.

Thank you

Someone is jealous of B.G. and Roc.
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 02:34 PM   #211
InPocket
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
InPocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Model: 8330
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 298
Default

we are all grown men and women here, so who needs this? BG, Roc, Luxury, InPocket... does it matter!?

the only thing that matters is whether or not I can slam my pocket pc against a wall on 8/28 or if I have to wait.

For christs sake lets hope its 8/28

Edit: Im calling Rim, why not?
__________________
8330 ...
PIN: 30279C3E
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 02:40 PM   #212
InPocket
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
InPocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Model: 8330
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 298
Default

And the answer from RIM:

Rim: Sorry man, i've never heard of it.
Me: You have to be kidding?
__________________
8330 ...
PIN: 30279C3E
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 02:43 PM   #213
NJBlackBerry
Grumpy Moderator
 
NJBlackBerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey
Model: SGS7
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 27,948
Default

Like they are going to tell you anything. Please.
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 02:48 PM   #214
InPocket
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
InPocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Model: 8330
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry
Like they are going to tell you anything. Please.
But im a normal consumer with no clout!

lol, im just getting desperate
__________________
8330 ...
PIN: 30279C3E
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 02:48 PM   #215
njguy
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Model: 8330
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 98
Default

just called rim as well....as above. zip zilch nada
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 02:52 PM   #216
Nextel User
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
Nextel User's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Model: 8220
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 1,146
Default

whats rim? why are you calling them?


who is BG? are we still talking about Blackberry's in this forum?
__________________
Get Hebrew For Your Blackberry
http://cheservices.com/blackberry/
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 02:59 PM   #217
njguy
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Model: 8330
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 98
Default

research in motion....the maker of BB (that's blackberry)
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 03:01 PM   #218
dc/dc
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,524
Default

Snakes on a plane.
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 03:02 PM   #219
dc/dc
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by njguy
research in motion....the maker of BB (that's blackberry)
Hello friend, I believe Nexhell User was being sarcastic.
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 03:06 PM   #220
MoreChampagneSir?
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Model: 8700
Carrier: Someone
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by njguy
just called rim as well....as above. zip zilch nada
It's a publically traded company. If they were to tell you anything, that would be pulling a Martha Stewart.
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Used IAC-F688C V1.0A with cpu and memory
$23.7
Used IAC-F688C V1.0A with cpu and memory pictureVintage Texas Instruments TI-1265 Electronic Calculator w/ Memory
$9.99
Vintage Texas Instruments TI-1265 Electronic Calculator w/ Memory  pictureModicon Memory Cartridge AS-E685-914 Executive Cartridge Assembly
$199.99
Modicon Memory Cartridge AS-E685-914 Executive Cartridge Assembly pictureAllen Bradley 1775-MR8 CMOS RAM Memory 975066-01
$125.0
Allen Bradley 1775-MR8 CMOS RAM Memory 975066-01 pictureMotorola Voice Memory Pager AD4CJB9468AA 462.80000 Mhz
$19.99
Motorola Voice Memory Pager AD4CJB9468AA 462.80000 Mhz picture






Copyright 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.