Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 06:54 AM   #1
anonymox

Model: z10
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Web Developing
Default music equalizer

Please Login to Remove!

hi I'm a music lover and all the day i listen to lots of music but after i dumped my android phone htc and bought bbz10 the lack of a good equalizer is killing me , on my htc phone i was using poweramp music player which with htc beats technology it was great ,
but on my bbz10 there is just a music player without even music folder playing future and any music FX or equalizer .

does any one can give me a suggestion to use an application to fix this lack or may be blackberry will patch this and in the next update i can listen to music on my phone with a equalizer ?

I have to admit the quality of sounds on black berry is awesome but equalizer is something that i can not close my eyes one it . i know that there is an app named : Neutron Music Player but i can not purchase it because i live in a country that i don't have access to visa or master cards. I would appreciate any kind of help.

thanks in advance.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:28 PM   #2
RayVoy
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Z30
Carrier: Bell Canada
Default Re: music equalizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymox View Post
Neutron Music Player but i can not purchase it because i live in a country that i don't have access to visa or master cards. .
My carrier will allow 3rd party billing. I can order something from BB World and my carrier will permit the charge to be routed through them and onto my monthly bill.

Check to see if you have that option.
Old 05-17-2014, 02:06 AM   #3
anonymox

unfortunately I can not do that because we are in a economic Boycott right now, so guess the end of story. for downloading apps from BB world i need to use vpn and put my phone on airplane mode .
do you think i can use a payment method to buy an app from BB world ?

there is a way that i transfer money for somebody in a different country and then ask him to buy that app for me and then i install that app on my phone .
Old 05-17-2014, 01:19 PM   #4
tsac
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Carrier: at&t

You started out ok but your posts are moving to the wrong side of the fence.
It almost sounds like the people who will send you a few million if you send your bank numbers so they can pay you.

By the way, Airplane mode shuts off all data and voice use so now you really do look like a scammer
Old 05-18-2014, 08:10 AM   #5
anonymox

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsac View Post
You started out ok but your posts are moving to the wrong side of the fence.
It almost sounds like the people who will send you a few million if you send your bank numbers so they can pay you.

By the way, Airplane mode shuts off all data and voice use so now you really do look like a scammer
First of all I didn't want to take money from anybody I said if I want to buy that app I have to send money for somebody out of my country not reciveing.
Second : I said before that would be there an equalizer for BlackBerry that I use it or would BlackBerry have any plan for releasing this feature? If not is it possible to suggest them to do this?
Any way thanks for your consideration.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Old 05-18-2014, 11:44 AM   #6
tsac
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Carrier: at&t

You have to realize this forum gets a fair share of scammers and the posts sometimes look the same.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:48 AM   #7
TownGirl

Carrier: Bell

Neutron music player is about the only option I'm aware of. Can you not choose to pay via PayPal or the option to bill to your phone bill?
Closed Thread