Old 05-28-2013, 06:23 AM   #1
DavidASheppard

Model: 7100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone
Unhappy BIS via webmail - Users received lots of old Emails

Please Login to Remove!

Hi,

I have tried to get an answer from vodafone but not getting anywhere i just wondered if anyone else has had similar issues or know where i can go to get answers.

On the 7th February at 12pm GMT we made a change to our Email infrastructure that consisted of us adding a load balancer to our external webmail address.

When we made the change we had 20 of our blackberry BIS users in Spain that are connected to the Vodafone BIS network that experienced several issues. At the time of the change the users below started receiving a lot of old Email that had been cleared from the Email accounts previously. All users were affected and one user received 400 Emails dating back to November in there Inbox.

We also had messages appearing in UK users sent items that were sent as the Spanish Users, very strange!

We use BES in our company for all the others offices and they were fine it was only BIS that had the stange issues
Old 05-28-2013, 11:07 PM   #2
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles
Carrier: AT&T
Default Re: BIS via webmail - Users received lots of old Emails

Hmmm....this story sounds familiar. I think we were having a discussion over on the BB Support Forums.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off