BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 12:17 PM   #1
chris_e6

Model: 7100t
Default Themes For 7100t NON v4.0

Please Login to Remove!

Hey everyone! I am looking for themes for a 7100t. I am on a cingular network and therefore cannot download v4.0 from TMO. All I have seen so far is how to create themes for v4.0. This does nothing for me. I have v3.8.0.128 PLEASE HELP!!! These factory themes suck!
Old 12-09-2005, 01:01 PM   #2
corey@12mile
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: lots
Carrier: Rogers

ummmm all I can say is...

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/188000/188612_Posting.swf

cd.

MFTP!!!

Wanna come kick my ass?

Find me at...
http://www.frappr.com/blackberryforums
Old 12-09-2005, 02:45 PM   #3
chris_e6

Model: 7100t

----------------------------------

Last edited by finch; 12-09-2005 at 10:37 PM.. Reason: Explicit, vulgar, flaming
Old 12-09-2005, 02:52 PM   #4
corey@12mile
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: lots
Carrier: Rogers

Wow... and you think anyone is ever going to help you out? I find it hard to believe you can't get OS 4 for the 7100g. I would imagine that the vendor.xml trick doesn't apply to you as I am sure you are well schooled in how to load handheld OS's because you have done lots of searching right?

As well, I am sure you have done enough searching to find the whole big thread on themes that is kicking around including instructions on where to download them from as well as how to use javaloader to switch em up.

You first make a stupid newbie post, showing your ignorance in that themes have been a very talked about subject lately, as well as the fact that you say you have searched and read, but didn't find anything useful. Either you are a liar, or you are too stupid to use a blackberry.

And lastly, apparently you haven't read too much because you most likely picked the worst person possible to start calling names. You are a lazy, ignorant loser. You shouldn't own a blackberry, you are too stupid. Go return it to whereever you bought it from.

Oh... being a forum troll... why don't you go jump off a bridge and increase the average intelligence on this planet?

goof.

Wanna come kick my ass?

Find me at...
http://www.frappr.com/blackberryforums
Closed Thread