Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TagsVC
ordered at 10 am today, the numnuts are sending it on wed b4 7pm

Why in gods name couldnt they let us preorder to get it faster

You should of just waited till it was officially on the site to order insted of trying to cheat the system and order via the testman server.

Either way it would of shipped the same time.
Old 09-18-2006, 03:07 PM   #1042
TagsVC
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewars
You should of just waited till it was officially on the site to order insted of trying to cheat the system and order via the testman server.

Either way it would of shipped the same time.
you win some you loose some
Old 09-18-2006, 03:13 PM   #1043
jfalkingham
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by kregars
www dot verizonwireless dot com/b2c/index.html?my=off
That's fine if you are ordering straight as a consumer off the public website. Off the b2b (business to business) site, it is not available yet. I contacted the rep for my area and was told he thinks 10/1 is the date it will be on the business site for my company, however I can order now through him.

$124.99 with a voice/data plan. I sent my order form today... pretty good discount in my book.
Old 09-18-2006, 03:13 PM   #1044
mslusher

Model: 8703
Carrier: Verizon
Default Ordered mine today

Ordered my 8703 through my governmental sales rep this morning and he said I would have it in the a.m. I can’t wait to get rid of this Motorola Q and get back to a device that works. I should have never switched from my previous 7250 to a Smartphone! Besides being thin and cool looking the Q really has nothing to offer.
Old 09-18-2006, 03:19 PM   #1045
whsbuss
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewars
I just got my tracking number. It was shipped with the free standard overnight shipping (by 4:30PM insted of before noon). So no need to pay extra for something you get for free.

And yes, tracking numbers are 12 digits long for FedEx.

BTW, I think its time to move to the 8700 forum and get out of this rumor mill.
Got my shipping notice, however no tracking number. I did contact the Verizon shipping place and he told me he would have it shipped overnite for add'l $12.99

I wrote them back asking for the tracking number.
Old 09-18-2006, 03:21 PM   #1046
lskolnik

Model: 9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsj
ok i'm excited to get the phone, so what do you guys suggest I do.

I ordered it on saturday at around 10:40 pm when everyone said it was on the verizon website, I received an order number however no email yet regarding it being shipped out. However some of you guys that ordered on sunday and saturday like myself have received tracking numbers and shipped out emails. Should this be a concern to me? I called the internet phone number but there is an automated message explaining how they ship items and it seemed pretty reasonable so i didn't get connected to an operator.

thanks
I too ordered 2 8703s Saturday night around 10:40 pm and have not received any info from Verizon about shipping. Every time I check my order status on the Verizon website, I get "we have received your order, check back tomorrow." It's really weird! I have to say though, I've NEVER received any such shipping notifications from Verizon when ordering online in the past. Meanwhile, I've sent 4 emails to CS today, all with no response about the whereabouts of my orders ( I don't have the time to sit on the phone with CS).
Old 09-18-2006, 03:25 PM   #1047
whsbuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by lskolnik
I too ordered 2 8703s Saturday night around 10:40 pm and have not received any info from Verizon about shipping. Every time I check my order status on the Verizon website, I get "we have received your order, check back tomorrow." It's really weird! I have to say though, I've NEVER received any such shipping notifications from Verizon when ordering online in the past. Meanwhile, I've sent 4 emails to CS today, all with no response about the whereabouts of my orders ( I don't have the time to sit on the phone with CS).
What's the website URL for checking shipping status? I don't see anything under MyAccount on vzw's site. I have my shipping order status but no tracking number.
Old 09-18-2006, 03:27 PM   #1048
lskolnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsbuss
What's the website URL for checking shipping status? I don't see anything under MyAccount on vzw's site. I have my shipping order status but no tracking number.
You can't check shippin order status on their website. I have been checking my ORDER status
Old 09-18-2006, 03:29 PM   #1049
Hanwei
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9530

Quote:
I simply replied to the order shipment confirmation email... asking them for a tracking number and got an email back within 20 minutes with it.
Old 09-18-2006, 03:29 PM   #1050
whsbuss

Quote:
Never mind. I checked the URL from the confirmation email and all it says is the order has been processed. Is there any way to check the FedEx shipping status w/o a tracking number?
Old 09-18-2006, 03:30 PM   #1051
Dewars
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:

The link to the order status page is in the confirmation email you got right after you ordered. To get a tracking number you need to call 611 or 1-800-922-0204. Don't spend the extra money on the shipping.
Old 09-18-2006, 03:30 PM   #1052
whsbuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanwei
I simply replied to the order shipment confirmation email... asking them for a tracking number and got an email back within 20 minutes with it.
So did I but nothing from them yet. Thanks.
Old 09-18-2006, 03:31 PM   #1053
lskolnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanwei
That's what i did too. I'm going on 5 hours without a reply!!!
Old 09-18-2006, 03:34 PM   #1054
Sakman

PIN: 32B1EB46

Quote:
So did I but nothing from them yet. Thanks.

Did the same and I also received nothing. Called up internet sales and they said my order had not been processed as yet. He processed the order right there but he said I had just missed the cut off for overnight shipping. Doing it now would have meant getting it Wednesday before 7pm. Regular shipping would have it here Thursday before 7. I can make it one more day...

Ordered: 9AM Today
Should receive Thurs. b4 7pm
Greenville, SC
Old 09-18-2006, 03:35 PM   #1055
TagsVC
Thumbs Must Hurt

how are internet order guys, getting theirs delivered tomorrow and i have to wait till wed,
Old 09-18-2006, 03:44 PM   #1056
pspiegel
CrackBerry Addict

they say mine hasn't been processed yet and there is no way to do it manually... is that true?
Old 09-18-2006, 03:45 PM   #1057
whsbuss

I called the Internet Support Line 800-711-7773 and was told the tracking numbers had not yet been generated (since 3 PM). He expected a tracking number sometime after 6 PM. He did say my order was processed successfully. We'll see after 6 PM.
Old 09-18-2006, 03:48 PM   #1058
lskolnik

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspiegel
they say mine hasn't been processed yet and there is no way to do it manually... is that true?
It seems that it's all so luck of the draw with regards to who you can get on the phone in CS. One person may be willing to accomodate, while the next may not. Verizon's always been this way. I've ordered phones before and received them the next day, and other times, I haven't received them until the following week. As i stated before though, I've never received shipping info from them like many others seem to be receiving now, and have never had any luck with checking my order status, as it never seems to update itself once the order has been processed. The equipment just shows up.

Very frustrating!
Old 09-18-2006, 03:49 PM   #1059
pspiegel
CrackBerry Addict

i ordered mine on saturday night and they said that mine had not been processed yet and that they were still processing orders from friday... i dont really buy it.. they said that they automatically upgraded it to overnight too, but that doesn't really make much sense..
Old 09-18-2006, 03:50 PM   #1060
whsbuss

Quote:
I called the Internet Support Line 800-711-7773 and was told the tracking numbers had not yet been generated (since 3 PM). He expected a tracking number sometime after 6 PM. He did say my order was processed successfully. We'll see after 6 PM.
BTW - I received a reply from them:

Hello,
FedEx has not assigned a tracking # to the package yet. Contact the Internet Support Team later today or tomorrow at 1-800-711-7773 M-F 8-7 and SAT 8-5 to obtain the number.
TR Online
Closed Thread