Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 12:11 AM   #1
stripesace
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8300
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Found a lost phone...

Please Login to Remove!

So I had my first experince with Tmobile Customer Support, and why! I didn't have a wireless number so I just 0'd 0'd through the system and was on the phone with someone for like 3 minutes! ANYWAY! MY friend found a tmo phone today and I was at his house and he was like "yeah found it on the street or whatever" so I took the battery off and csaw it was a tmo sim-card. So I called tmo support to see what they could do. Long story short the lady had no idea how to handle it but within 4 min she had me on hold and the owner of the phone on theo ther line, put us together so we could do a meet and swap. The lady had the option of me dropping it at a tmo store, or meeting me tonight. Since we lived in the same neighboorhood she felt safe meeting me on the corner. So I gave her her phone back. For my honest Tmo offered me a sweet deal on a rate plan and a decent discount on a phone of my choice. I turned it down ebcause I'm fine with cingular and don't want two devices but still thought that was pretty cool. Basically the CSR's supervisor offered me an ERP line, and I don't remeber the specifics but itwas pretty much unlimited data of choice, m2m, n/w, text, and like 1,000 AT min for 60.00 a month.

Next time you find a cell phone, do the right thing and find the owner...
Old 08-04-2006, 12:26 AM   #2
adamlau
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9930
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripesace
Old 08-04-2006, 02:49 AM   #3
secrecyguy
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8100
Carrier: T-mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripesace
So I had my first experince with Tmobile Customer Support, and why! I didn't have a wireless number so I just 0'd 0'd through the system and was on the phone with someone for like 3 minutes! ANYWAY! MY friend found a tmo phone today and I was at his house and he was like "yeah found it on the street or whatever" so I took the battery off and csaw it was a tmo sim-card. So I called tmo support to see what they could do. Long story short the lady had no idea how to handle it but within 4 min she had me on hold and the owner of the phone on theo ther line, put us together so we could do a meet and swap. The lady had the option of me dropping it at a tmo store, or meeting me tonight. Since we lived in the same neighboorhood she felt safe meeting me on the corner. So I gave her her phone back. For my honest Tmo offered me a sweet deal on a rate plan and a decent discount on a phone of my choice. I turned it down ebcause I'm fine with cingular and don't want two devices but still thought that was pretty cool. Basically the CSR's supervisor offered me an ERP line, and I don't remeber the specifics but itwas pretty much unlimited data of choice, m2m, n/w, text, and like 1,000 AT min for 60.00 a month.

Cool! If people know that they will get a special offer for finding and returning the cell phone, maybe we will have lot more returns of lost cell phone instead of them ending up on Ebay or being sold on the street.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:32 AM   #4
justin.culp
CrackBerry Addict

Model: SOLD
Carrier: at&t

Dang....That is pretty sweet.

Closed Thread