Old 12-31-2006, 05:48 PM   #1
camaxtli
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9780
PIN: a colada
Carrier: Tmobile
Angry Sero should mean ZERO!

Please Login to Remove!

I received a SERO email I guess its done demografically because my email said to use "openaccess@sprint.com" and seen others say its [email address] . Anyways I tried to get the sero plan but couldn't because 5 months ago I switched my BB7510 to a i930 that I bought from my boss and was mistakenly added to a contract,(I use the 7290 from cingular instead of Nextel because its cheaper with work discounts). I called sprint and was told , "oh yeah we can fix this and WE will send you the new phones (i880 that I wanted to purchase). Well the new phones came in and I called to activate them and was told they could not give me that plan as that is a web only promotion,well duh I tried getting them online. On the sero website there is a button to click for questions about sero, use it and it takes 1-3 buisness days for them to get in touch with you. I contacted them and explained the situation and received no help. Through a weeks worth of calling sprint and explaning this to the million reps I spoke with I realized somethings . 1. Yes, I could have used some of my other accounts that I was aproved for in getting these phones(up to 5 lines). 2. I have been a Nextel customer for 7 years and that they have no problem with losing me as a 197.00 a month customer. In my own personal opinion the level of customer service has gone down the drain after the merger. JDpowers has them as the lowest rating in EVERY region, don't beleive me? Check for yourself.

Last edited by camaxtli; 12-31-2006 at 05:50 PM..
Closed Thread