BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 04:05 PM   #1
astro_warp

Model: 7290
Default FS: Brand New Unused 8700G (uk sale)

Please Login to Remove!

Brand New in the Box Blackberry 8700. Never used (and I mean never). T-Mobile device (locked to t-mobile).

Looking for offers in region of £400.

UK Based Sale only.
----

Industry-leading Email, Application and Phone Performance in a High End Wireless Device with Full QWERTY Keyboard

The BlackBerry 8700 Wireless Handheld™ provides mobile users with the best wireless email, application and phone experience in a slim, premium handheld device with full QWERTY keyboard.

# Features quad-band network support for nationwide and international connectivity.

# The BlackBerry 8700™ includes a full QWERTY keyboard for fast, easy and accurate typing and dialling and high-resolution colour LCD screen for displaying lots of information at a glance.

# Provides users with complete BlackBerry functionality, including wireless access to email, applications, Internet and intranet, phone, SMS and organiser applications.

# High-End Distinctive Styling

The BlackBerry 8700 is a high-end wireless device for discriminating users. The BlackBerry 8700 features flattering lines and chrome accents in a slim, stylish design – the look is distinctive and elegant for individuals who want to stand out in a crowd.

# Enhanced Application and Phone Capabilities

BlackBerry 8700 users will experience fast application performance, attachment viewing and web browsing.

# With ample processing power, 64 MB flash memory and 16 MB SRAM, users can store more applications and run more powerful applications faster than ever.

# The high-resolution colour LCD screen is optimised for indoor and outdoor viewing and provides users with an ample workspace for viewing applications and information.

# The BlackBerry 8700 provides high quality phone capabilities and intuitive features for convenient phone use, including advanced audio technology that allows loud, clear calls. Built-in speakerphone and expanded Bluetooth support allow users to take advantage of hands-free calling.

=============================================

# Respond with confidence : Face to face transaction and device is in original box with all documents.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by astro_warp; 02-17-2006 at 04:27 PM.. Reason: State location is UK
Old 02-21-2006, 02:48 PM   #2
astro_warp

Hi,

I've had quite a few enquiries from outside the UK regarding possible sale, so I thought I should clarify a few things.

Firstly I'm happy to sell to anyone anywhere, but realistically its awkward because of the payment options I'm being offered. If its a UK sale, I would personally deliver and take cash of course, however outside the uk its different.

I'll happily sell to anyone at any location outside the UK, but payment must be made via bank transfer - swift/iban provided once sale agreed. Paypal/Western Union and other methods are not acceptable.

Thanks
Old 02-27-2006, 03:41 PM   #3
ad65
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
Carrier: T-Mobile

@ $700 US dollars.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:55 AM   #4
astro_warp

Price reduced to £300 after timewaster kept me hanging around for over a week....

Genuine enquiries only please!
Old 03-03-2006, 03:47 PM   #5
astro_warp

Well finally it sold/delivered to buyer today. He seemed very happy. Thanks for all the interest from everyone else.
Closed Thread