BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 04:44 PM   #1
MWM

Default Headsets

Please Login to Remove!

I am brand new to the BlackBerry world and was just got a 7290. I would like to get a Bluetooth headset. After checking out the various forums on this website it appears that the M3500, the BT800 and the HS850 are the most popular. Any new thoughts about these, or other, headsets would be appreciated. I have also heard about the SonyEricsson HBH 660. Does anyone know about that? I like that it displays the caller but obviously quality of sound (for caller and listener) is paramount.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Old 03-23-2005, 04:46 PM   #2
MWM

Default Sent messages on a 7290

Again, I am a complete novice with the Blackberry so I apologize if this is a very junior level question. Is there any way to prevent sent messages from appearing on the screen? I have my Blackberry set so that it does not show filed messages but any message I send from my Blackberry appears on the display as a line item. If I delete it from the display it also deletes from the file, which I don't want. Thanks for the thoughts.
Closed Thread