BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 09:16 PM   #1
krad
No longer Registered.

Model: 0000
Default TMobile: Forward BEWARE

Please Login to Remove!

I just get a hefty bill from tmobile(my first bill). I had setup call forwarding to my work blackberry which is also tmobile. According to tmobile, if you call forward all calls to another number it comes off you anytime minutes!!!!!!

ONce i spoke to two different reps, they explained that you get 500 conditional forwarding messages a month.... there is actual a difference between conditional and unconditional forwarding.....

if you set your call option forward to not forward all of the options except "unreachable" you will not get charged your anytime minutes. it will be dedicuted from the conditional forward...

tmobile is going to call me back to let me know if they can credit me back the overage charges.... i can't believe i have to wait for that...

THe rep told me it is not listed anywhere and they get this issue all the time. Lets see how their customer service is....

anyone from tmobile can help me out i appreciate it.
Old 11-09-2006, 09:43 AM   #2
takeshi
BlackBerry Mensa

Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t

What about mobile to mobile? I had one forwarded to another when I was with T-Mobile and it used the M2M minutes (unlimited) on my plan.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:49 AM   #3
goaliemn
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700
Carrier: t-mobile

Unfortunately, it does come off your minutes. They look at it as you're tying up 2 of their lines, one for the call in and one for the call out, so they're going to ding you minutes for it. You may be able to get a one-time credit, but I know my former carrier had it buried in the agreement somewhere..
Old 11-10-2006, 12:13 AM   #4
joginder
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Passp
Carrier: ATT

i have paid to T-mo once for this and after that I called 20+ times to make sure that I dont have to pay again..

Tmo plan (39.99>>) comes with 500 UNCONDITIONAL call forwarding and that means that you tmo line should not ring at least and thne it will come out your hidden 500 mins.. otherwise if the phone rings even once it will be regular min.
I use it all the times.
Old 11-10-2006, 01:46 AM   #5
pauly
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Curve
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default So let me get this straight.

I am moving to a house with bad T-Mobile coverage. I need to be reachable for work. If I forward calls to my home phone only when "unreachable" it does not use my minutes. If I forward all calls it will come out of my 1000 anytime?

Is this right?
Old 11-14-2006, 01:54 AM   #6
Ljay
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by krad
I just get a hefty bill from tmobile(my first bill). I had setup call forwarding to my work blackberry which is also tmobile. According to tmobile, if you call forward all calls to another number it comes off you anytime minutes!!!!!!

ONce i spoke to two different reps, they explained that you get 500 conditional forwarding messages a month.... there is actual a difference between conditional and unconditional forwarding.....

if you set your call option forward to not forward all of the options except "unreachable" you will not get charged your anytime minutes. it will be dedicuted from the conditional forward...

tmobile is going to call me back to let me know if they can credit me back the overage charges.... i can't believe i have to wait for that...

THe rep told me it is not listed anywhere and they get this issue all the time. Lets see how their customer service is....

anyone from tmobile can help me out i appreciate it.
Thanks Krad...this explains everything...just got hung up on by a recording after waiting on hold for fifteen minutes trying to inquire about why I'm being charged for forwarding my calls to my verizon work phone. I love my pearl but that really pisseed me off. I actually think this will work out for me since I live in an area that there are a lot of places that unfortunately I don't get a T-mo signal...thus making me unreachable and many of my calls will be forwarded anyway.

Ljay
Closed Thread