Old 11-01-2008, 04:47 AM   #1
saua
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Video Playback with Stereo BT Headset

Please Login to Remove!

Hy, I've recently aquired a Nokia BH-503 and I'm quite happy with it (on a BB8800 with a 4.5 OS). It plays music just nice, I can control the track, pause, do calls and voice quality is pretty nifty as well.

There's only one problem and that seems to come from the BlackBerry: It won't let me listen to the sound of a video via my Headset. Only "Handheld" and "Speakerphone" are selectable options, which is rather frustrating as I would have to switch to wired earbuds just for videos.

Anyone got any insight into this? I also searched RIMs knowledge base, but they don't seem to mention that anywhere.

I could believe that it's some kind of device/OS limitation, so I'm also interested if anyone with a newer device (i.e. the Bold) has tried this yet.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:28 AM   #2
Mark PPG
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9550
Carrier: Rogers

Wirelessly posted (9000)

Search I'd your friend
The curve and Pearl are unable to do this. I know the Bold can, but unsure about the pearl flip or Storm.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:56 PM   #3
saua
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark PPG View Post
Wirelessly posted (9000)Search I'd your friend
I did search on Google and found nothing. When I searched BBF on my BB I only found this thread, but now I tried it from the web and found quite some posts. Sorry for not doing so earlier.

Quote:
The curve and Pearl are unable to do this. I know the Bold can, but unsure about the pearl flip or Storm.
Hm ... I will probably "upgrade" from my 8800 to a Javelin when it comes out. I hope that the Javelin can do it.
Closed Thread