Originally Posted by reedwade
I'm working on exactly this right now and may need some beta testers soon.
Aside from the basics, what all would you want an application like this to do for you?
Well please put me down for a BETA slot, I have a Mom who is obsessed with the Gas Mileage and Prices. When I showed her the Blackberry/Telenav Gas Price Finder, what a mistake. Everyday I have to do the "rundown" (Glad she likes it)
1. Well one thing will be Multiple Car Profiles.
2. Store Regular Gas Station Info so Your favortite Station is 1 and then second favorite is 2 etc
3. Ability to easily EMAIL the info out, so say at the end of the week you can send the info to your Desktop via EMAIL
4. Depending on how far you want to go with this app, a maintenance section, if nothing more then a place to put Date of Oll Change and Mileage. Maybe a reminder preprogrammed at 3,000, 6,000 and 9,000 miles, that could be selected and triggered by the mileage you will be inputting anyway, to compute the gas mileage. Same for Tire purchases, brakes etc, although alert not needed for other maintenance items.
5. A place to input Price Per Gallon would be nice and then have it compute a $ Amount Per Mile it costs to drive. Interesting and depressing, all in one.