Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 01:34 AM   #1
pda luvr
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
Carrier: tmo
Default GPS tracking with history and map

Please Login to Remove!

I'm looking for a bb app which tracks my time and whereabouts.

I work in the service industry and I need to be able to track my driving and record trips with time stamps (to the cloud, if not the phone itself).
I'm not trying to share my location on twitter or anything like that, but I do need to be able to go back a few months and say where I was, how long I spent at point A, how long I traveled to point B, how long I was at point B, etc. Essentially it will be used for verification of time reporting so I need historical data including stop/start times.

I have trimble outdoors allsport gps on my bb for running and biking, and it comes close to filling my needs, but this app doesn't record the actual time of day and where/what time I stop.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:38 AM   #2
daphne
BBF Spam Killer Moderator

Model: Paspt
PIN: X1ZPY34K
Carrier: VZW but not for long
Default Re: GPS tracking with history and map

Moved to Aftermarket Software
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads for: GPS tracking with history and map
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cellflare, a new mobile phone GPS application slammin29 GPS & Mapping 1 08-21-2009 02:52 PM
New App - locaTags - location on your Blackberry without GPS goelectric Aftermarket Software 0 06-05-2008 09:37 AM
Verizon CEO responds to GPS crippling jungleland GPS & Mapping 90 08-14-2007 07:33 PM
Verizon to launch Blackberry Cyclone World Phone trevor1189 Rumor Mill 112 05-10-2007 09:14 PM
History of Model Releases rgabel General BlackBerry Discussion 7 04-05-2006 06:07 AM

Renogy 500A Battery Monitor High and Low Voltage Programmable Alarm 500A Shunt picture

Renogy 500A Battery Monitor High and Low Voltage Programmable Alarm 500A Shunt

$85.59

Renogy 500A Battery Monitor with Shunt, High and Low Voltage Programmable Alarm picture

Renogy 500A Battery Monitor with Shunt, High and Low Voltage Programmable Alarm

$96.29

USB Type-C Meter Tester Digital Multimeter Current Voltage Power Detector +Cable picture

USB Type-C Meter Tester Digital Multimeter Current Voltage Power Detector +Cable

$19.98

Power Queen 500A Battery Monitor with Shunt High Low Voltage Programmable Alarm picture

Power Queen 500A Battery Monitor with Shunt High Low Voltage Programmable Alarm

$53.99

USB PD Battery Power Tester Digital Type C Multimeter Voltmeter Voltage Current picture

USB PD Battery Power Tester Digital Type C Multimeter Voltmeter Voltage Current

$18.90

Voltage Electricity Tester Volt Detector Test Pen AC Non-Contact Sensor 90-1000V picture

Voltage Electricity Tester Volt Detector Test Pen AC Non-Contact Sensor 90-1000V

$14.99

Copyright © 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM © and BlackBerry © are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.