BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 09:04 PM   #1
ronin17

Model: 7250
Default Logitech Mobile Pro

Please Login to Remove!

I thought I would do a quick review on this great headset.

I have seen a lot of posts complaining about output quality and input quality of their bluetooth headsets. I have previously used a Motorola HS820 and wasn't very happy with the performance or fitment, I couldn't even make a quick head check in the car without it almost falling off.

When I started to look for alternatives my only real concern was something that would stay in place, you tend to do more than turn your head on our jobsites.

Here's why I think the mobile pro is a great headset:

Fitment: This thing isn't going anywhere, you can shake your head and it just stays in place. This was the biggest reason for going with this headset, but the comfort is also very good, in the right position you forget your even wearing it.

Output: I have yet to hear any static or echoing when my brother in law calls me while using this headset. It also does a very good job with background and wind noise, I have yet to hear any complaints from the people I talk to even with the window down in the car.

Input: Again no static or echo's. One nice feature of this headset is that it has a very good adjustment of volume. On the loudest setting it's almost too loud to have right next to your ear. If you are looking for a headset with more volume, this is the one to get.

Battery life: No complaints here, it's rated for 7 hours of talk time and features a battery saving mode after awhile of being idle.

Conclusion: I am very happy with this headset and you can find it online for around $65, which I think is a great deal. I didn't say anything about the look of the headset since all of them look kind of funny to begin with, but the logitech isn't as bad looking as some I've seen.

Cliffnotes: The logitech mobile pro is a great headset.

Geez, I almost feel like one of their sales people or something...
Old 04-28-2005, 11:26 AM   #2
PingGuy
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8300
Carrier: AT&T

Nice review, I've been looking for a headset with more volume. I even like the look of it. Looks like NewEgg has it for $75 which is less than I paid for my HS850.

I'll probably pick one up in the future to use as my car headset. I was thinking about the Plantronics M3000 but without a rechargable battery I just can't commit to it.

Previous: Nextel BB7520 w/ Plantronics Discovery 640
Old 04-28-2005, 12:21 PM   #3
ronin17

Model: 7250

Here's the place I bought it from: http://www.provantage.com/buy-7LGTA0...3-shopping.htm

Price is nice and shipping is fast. Although you can't go wrong with Newegg, I love that place.
Closed Thread