BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 08:26 PM   #1
BoyWunder

Default 7510 with Nextel and BWC

Please Login to Remove!

Currently I have a rule setup on my exchange server to redirect certain email to my blackberry. I tried using the BWC but it only looks at the inbox and my exchange server delivers mail to various folders I have setup. I can't use the redirect since I take my laptop with me a lot and can't leave it running. The method I use works pretty well except I can't see all the CC's. Basically, I don't know if I was just copied or if the mail was actually directed to me. I guess I can modify the rule so it only forwards mail to me that from the to box and not the CC box.

However, I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to setup BWC to look into another folder. This way I can setup the rule to copy the email to that folder and it should still show the CC info. I guess I could always use mailstreet or something like that, but I have an exchange server. Since I am the only user of BB in my office I don't think I can convince them to pluck down the $$ for the BES.

Thanks,

Posting Rules