Old 11-15-2008, 11:53 AM   #1
00hoangc
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9500
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone
Default got mine today..a few issues

Please Login to Remove!

hi guys, got my storm today, and overall i must say i am pleased, but just a few issues. ive had my phone on charge for an hour or two now while using it, it seems the back can get a bit warm, not to the point where its uncomfortable though, but just thought i'd mention it =]

another thing, dont know if its me, but the 'options' section of my menu doesnt work ? :O kinda wierd because it worked when i first went in there to see what it was all about, but then after i exited, and tried to go in again later, the phone just doesnt react :S but thanks fully i dont need to do a battery pull or anything, just need to press the red button, then it carries on as if normal =/

any ideas ?

loving this touchscreen though. its actually really responsive for me, and smooth. definately while scrolling it isnt as good as the iphone 3G though, that i garuntee. but nonethelss, for a BB first attempt its very good. at least it isnt like choppy or anything when you scroll, just maybe a bit slow ?
Old 11-15-2008, 12:47 PM   #2
00hoangc
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9500
Carrier: Vodafone

ahh you know what, im stupid. i shouldve just done a battery pull anyway. after about 30 mins of more investigation and fiddling around with the phone, i figured that the options menu was still open by looking at the 'application switcher' and since it had stopped working, everytime i tried to open it again, it would open back to that instance. so i just did a battery pull and all is fine again =]

look out for some more information in the phone as i fiddle around with it some more in another thread =]
Old 11-15-2008, 12:55 PM   #3
wippa
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: storm
Carrier: vodafone

I've not had the dissapparing app' button just yet - even when they're left open, the battery does get damn hot though when charging - you're quite right
Closed Thread