Old 12-25-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
makedonce
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8900
PIN: 24AE6BA3
Carrier: T-mobile MK
Default WorldMate Live problems

Please Login to Remove!

I haven't used worldmate live for a while but since I'm doing some traveling I decided to re-installed it. I DL-ed the version from APP world, however, when I try to log in with my email address I get an error message 65540 which says that the code is not valid for the account. The same thing happened when I did a direct DL from their site.
I was never a gold user, and from what I can see from their site, the app is still free.
Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?
BB Support rule #1: When in doubt, pull it out..... (the battery)

http://www.twitter.com/petarnikoloski
Old 12-28-2009, 05:03 AM   #2
WorldMate_Cares

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: orange

It seems there was a localized issue. This is now handled and confirmed to be OK.

Please retry and let us know using our support form at worldmate.com/support if you have any further issues.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:20 PM   #3
Mongrello

Model: 8900
Carrier: vodafone
Default same prob-no help

Quote:
Originally Posted by makedonce View Post
I haven't used worldmate live for a while but since I'm doing some traveling I decided to re-installed it. I DL-ed the version from APP world, however, when I try to log in with my email address I get an error message 65540 which says that the code is not valid for the account. The same thing happened when I did a direct DL from their site.
I was never a gold user, and from what I can see from their site, the app is still free.
Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?
I got same msg "Activation Code is not valid for product activation. Please contact customer care with this number: Error Code 65540 2009_12_26215348". I use the email which works fine on wordmate website.

Wrote WM support for help, but they respond saying they provide no support for free version. So, I am supposed to pay 90 bucks to try it????
pls help
thanks
Old 02-19-2010, 10:49 AM   #4
anelles

Model: 9700
Carrier: Vodafone
Default I've got the same Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongrello View Post
I got same msg "Activation Code is not valid for product activation. Please contact customer care with this number: Error Code 65540 2009_12_26215348". I use the email which works fine on wordmate website.

Wrote WM support for help, but they respond saying they provide no support for free version. So, I am supposed to pay 90 bucks to try it????
pls help
thanks
Hi,
I have the same issue. I installed after change of handset and I got the message "Activation Code is not valid for product activation. Please contact customer care with this number: Error Code 65540 2010_2_21333331"

When I contacted the customer care for help I also got the E-mail saying that they wont support.

Please help.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:48 AM   #5
anelles

Model: 9700
Carrier: Vodafone
Talking it has been fixed

Hi, it seems that the worldmate people have fixed the issue. I can login and worldmate works again.
Closed Thread