Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 06:57 AM   #1
Slippery
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830
Carrier: Sprint
Default Changed GW servers now BES doesn't work

Please Login to Remove!

I replaced my GW server with a newer box, I changed the name and IP address on it. I went into Blackberry configuration on my BES and changed the IP address and name on it to the new server. Now I'm not getting email to my Blackberries.

As I was writing this I had two thoughts...please let me know if you have run into this.

By replacing the GW server could I have wiped the Trusted App key for the BES? (I am not on site today I can't check it.)

Is there a pointer that I may not have changed that points to the old server IP or name? I did a registry search and came up blank but is there an .ini file in there that may point to it?

Thanks for any help.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off