Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #1
robbiez

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: orange
Default Bold emails taking hours and hours

Please Login to Remove!

I have a forward set up from my email address to my ****@blackberry.orange.co.uk email address. This has worked perfectly for months and emails normally arrive on my Blackberry before they arrive in MS Outlook.
In the last few days the emails have been taking hours and hours to arrive to the blackberry. When they do arrive they do not arrive in the order they have been sent.
I have sent an email directly to my ***@blackberry.orange.co.uk address and it arrives instantly - which makes me think there isn't a problem with the device??

Any idea what could be holding up the emails??

Thanks
Old 03-06-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
robbiez

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: orange

Okay. Ignore that. Apparently there is a technical hitch on the blackberry server that is causing the delay. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
Closed Thread