Old 04-07-2009, 05:24 AM   #1
support1

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodafone
Default Import calendar to outlook

Please Login to Remove!

Hi All

I have a blackberry that is using the internet services to connect to OWA and syncronsises manually its contacts and calendar to outlook via usb.The user has unfortunately managed to remove all calendar items from Outlook but can still see them on the blackberry.

We have a full backup of the blackberry and have tried synronising back to outlook but only 7 appointments appear. If you go in to the backup/restore option on the blackberry under calendar you see:

calendar 7
calendar - all 67

I pressume it is only syncronising the 7 appointments back. Is there a way to get all the calendar appointments back in to outlook?

Thanks in advance

Marc
Old 04-07-2009, 05:48 AM   #2
SteveO86
BlackBerryForums.com Super Moderator

Model: 9650
PIN: I heard it drop!
Carrier: VZW BIS

Judging from that you had multiple calendar/email address on your Blackberry. Since your default calendar has 7 entries but one of your other calendars had the other 67 entries.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-07-2009, 06:40 AM   #3
support1

Model: 8800
Carrier: vodafone

Not to worry user has just recreated all appointments and resynced, thanks for your time.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #4
jlb74

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon

I wouldn't mind some suggestions if possible. My issue is very simliar - 3 calendars on the blackberry, but the wrong one is syncing with outlook (companymail). Meanwhile, "device default" stole all calendar entries out of outlook. There is also another calendar "personalmail".

His original entries are stored in Device Default, His current synch is with companymail and his personalmail is not really a concern.

Is there really no way of exporting the device default entries into companymail? Or Changing which calendar syncs with Outlook? Right now his Outlook is empty and the only copy of his calendar exists on his Blackberry.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:24 PM   #5
mister.zero
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9650
Carrier: Sprint

I had this same problem until yesterday, then I found this solution. Go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Default Services. For Calendar (CICAL), select the account you want to sync with Outlook.

You may have to delete some duplicate entries after you re-sync with Outlook.

Hope this helps.
Closed Thread