BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 05:09 PM   #281
Claybuster

Model: 7100i
Carrier: NEXTEL

Please Login to Remove!

The new magnets are perfect. They put the unit in sleep mode about 1/2" away from the holster.

Now it's the perfect holster.

Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio
PLease contact David Silver, our customer service Manager
[email address]
832-204-1104

David Chang
Seidio
[email address]
Old 05-05-2006, 08:07 PM   #282
anthonyfarrior

i skipped a couple of pages but I did buy a 7100i swivel clip from my local wireless store...Its molded plastic with the display facing outward....no magnet...
Old 05-11-2006, 03:30 AM   #283
k9Berry1
Thumbs Must Hurt

well, my Seidio broke after only 3 days of use, and now I have to wait 2 weeks to get a replacement under warranty. I am starting to wonder why I even bothered. I had to buy one at full price to demo to a client who would probably buy about 125.

well now that I have vented...
Is there any other offerings for a quality clip like the Seidio? I sure would like to sell a bunch.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:01 AM   #284
seidioseidio
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9Berry1
well, my Seidio broke after only 3 days of use, and now I have to wait 2 weeks to get a replacement under warranty. I am starting to wonder why I even bothered. I had to buy one at full price to demo to a client who would probably buy about 125.

Is there any other offerings for a quality clip like the Seidio? I sure would like to sell a bunch.
Can you tell me your order #, please just PM me.

David Chang
SEidio
[email address]
Old 05-11-2006, 01:00 PM   #285
seidioseidio

Quote:

Hi Kelvin,

Your replacement will go out today.

David Chang
Seidio
[email address]
Old 05-11-2006, 09:28 PM   #286
jcl7510
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Carrier: Nextel

At least someone got a customer service response. I had a defective clip out of the box and I had to pay shipping to send it back. I won't go into all the details again but promises have been broken and David Silver doesn't respond to email quickly if at all. He has apparently been out of town but I guess no one fills in for him. Not happy with the customer dis-service.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:18 PM   #287
seidioseidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcl7510
At least someone got a customer service response. I had a defective clip out of the box and I had to pay shipping to send it back. I won't go into all the details again but promises have been broken and David Silver doesn't respond to email quickly if at all. He has apparently been out of town but I guess no one fills in for him. Not happy with the customer dis-service.
Have you received your replacement yet ? PLease let me know if you have any question.

David Chang
Seidio
[email address]
Old 05-11-2006, 11:54 PM   #288
jcl7510

I received the wrong replacement. I originally ordered just the clip because that was all that was available. It arrived defective, was told I would receive a new one and to send mine back when I received the replacement. The replacement never showed, so I was told to ship mine back with tracking number and I would be cross shipped another one. I did this at my expense but the replacement was never shipped. Due to my problems David Silver agreed to upgrade me to the skin/holster combo at no charge. I received only a holster. I emailed David and never heard back. I called him today and he said he would check into and get back to me. Still nothing. Yes I have what I paid for but I am out my cost to ship a defective piece back plus waiting nearly a month for a working holster. I don't understand how my replacement could have "slipped through the cracks" twice and not be sent. I'm guessing my latest email to David probably "slipped through the cracks" as well.

If you can do anything to help me out I would appreciate. As I've said before I love the holster and would recommend it to others if it wasn't for the poor customer service so far.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:04 AM   #289
seidioseidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcl7510
I received the wrong replacement. I originally ordered just the clip because that was all that was available. It arrived defective, was told I would receive a new one and to send mine back when I received the replacement. The replacement never showed, so I was told to ship mine back with tracking number and I would be cross shipped another one. I did this at my expense but the replacement was never shipped. Due to my problems David Silver agreed to upgrade me to the skin/holster combo at no charge. I received only a holster. I emailed David and never heard back. I called him today and he said he would check into and get back to me. Still nothing. Yes I have what I paid for but I am out my cost to ship a defective piece back plus waiting nearly a month for a working holster. I don't understand how my replacement could have "slipped through the cracks" twice and not be sent. I'm guessing my latest email to David probably "slipped through the cracks" as well.

If you can do anything to help me out I would appreciate. As I've said before I love the holster and would recommend it to others if it wasn't for the poor customer service so far.
What is your order # ? I will take care of it.

David Chang
SEidio
[email address]
Old 05-12-2006, 03:56 AM   #290
k9Berry1
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Hi Kelvin,

Your replacement will go out today.

David Chang
Seidio
[email address]

David,
Thank you for your help.

Kevin
Old 05-12-2006, 04:19 AM   #291
seidioseidio

Quote:
David,
Thank you for your help.

Kevin
Seidio will provide the best products and backs them with the best possible service. We are trying hard.

David
Old 05-12-2006, 09:40 PM   #292
balibe
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Unhappy

Quote:
Seidio will provide the best products and backs them with the best possible service. We are trying hard.

David
How long does it take to get an order? I ordered mine on 05/07, was to ship Priority Mail which is 2-3 days delivery. Its been 5 buisness days and still no delivery. All the website says is complete and I have recieved nothing stating this being backordered.

I wish I would have read more of this board on this company before I ordered. I would of looked to other sources with all the issues I've seen posted here.
Old 05-12-2006, 09:56 PM   #293
seidioseidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by balibe
How long does it take to get an order? I ordered mine on 05/07, was to ship Priority Mail which is 2-3 days delivery. Its been 5 buisness days and still no delivery. All the website says is complete and I have recieved nothing stating this being backordered.

I wish I would have read more of this board on this company before I ordered. I would of looked to other sources with all the issues I've seen posted here.
If you can tell me your order #, I will check into it. USPS does not provide the tracking #.

David Chang
Seidio
[email address]
Old 05-12-2006, 11:27 PM   #294
jcl7510

Quote:
What is your order # ? I will take care of it.

David Chang
SEidio
[email address]
I heard from David Silver. He is supposed to send the combo unit.

For the record people should not be dissuaded (sp?) from ordering from Seidio based on my issues. I'm sure I am in the minority as there have been many positive posts. And again I love the holster I was just frustrated with the problems I was having.
Old 05-13-2006, 01:54 AM   #295
balibe
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Quote:
If you can tell me your order #, I will check into it. USPS does not provide the tracking #.

David Chang
Seidio
[email address]
Sent via PM ....

Thanks for your quick response.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:47 PM   #296
Hobbes64

Angry

Quote:
PLease contact david Silver,our customer service Manager
[email address]
832-204-1104

We will take care of the problem immediately

David Chang
Seidio
[email address]
I have to say that although this is a good carry solution I hope that anyone that orders it gets one that will put their 7100i in sleep mode the first time out. Unfortunately I didn't and have not had much luck with the customer service area. I did receive an email to my first inquiry with instructions on how to proceed. But since that time I have received no further instruction. I even sent another email stating this to customer service and other than an email saying they would send the information out again if I still haven't received it I haven't received any response to my reply letting them know that I have not.
Old 05-15-2006, 08:41 PM   #297
seidioseidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes64
I have to say that although this is a good carry solution I hope that anyone that orders it gets one that will put their 7100i in sleep mode the first time out. Unfortunately I didn't and have not had much luck with the customer service area. I did receive an email to my first inquiry with instructions on how to proceed. But since that time I have received no further instruction. I even sent another email stating this to customer service and other than an email saying they would send the information out again if I still haven't received it I haven't received any response to my reply letting them know that I have not.
Hi Hobbes,

Please email your order number directly to me and I will make sure you have your RMA number if you haven't received it. I apologize for the long turn around time and will try to find out what happened.

David
[email address]
Old 05-15-2006, 09:04 PM   #298
seidioseidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by balibe
Sent via PM ....

Thanks for your quick response.
Hi balibe,

Your order was definitely shipped on the 9th of May, but unfortunately, the PO does not issue tracking numbers. If you call them, they will tell you that "Priority Mail" usually takes 2 - 3 days, but can take as long as 2 weeks - they just can't guarantee it. It's what makes America great. Hopefully, you will have it early this week.

David
[email address]
Old 05-19-2006, 06:21 PM   #299
lord_jefe
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8130
Carrier: VZW

I just emailed David Silver about mine as well. I love the holster, and have almost no issues, except my magnet is a litlle weak & doesn't put it into sleep every time.

I still love it, and I'd still buy it again. I have faith Seidio will do something for me, and if not, I'll stick in my own magnet.

There are so few vendors catering to our specific needs that I'm willing to work with them. You guys may want to consider that as well before you flame them.

They are trying to make right on a bad situation. I'm sure they didn't order weak magnets on purpose. Mine worked awesome out of the box. It's getting weaker. That's not Seidios fault. That's the magnet manufacturer. Businesses are always at the mercy of their suppliers. They shouldn't be punished because of someone else's fault.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:37 PM   #300
EricaJ1074
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 7105t

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoblueNextel
I saw THIS and it is pretty cool, however they are out until the end of February.

GOBLUE
Cute. I just put this in my favorites folder.
Closed Thread