BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 12:29 AM   #1
aubynr

Model: 7130e
Default Simple Question- How to Access AIM on my BB 7130e?

Please Login to Remove!

I'm new, I just got the BlackBerry 7130e and I'm using it purely for personal purposes. I wanted to know how I can access AOL Instant Messaging on my phone, and if I can do it through applications or if I have to use the Browser. I'm only 17 and I just got this phone because every other Verizon Wireless phone I've had has been useless. I use the phone primarily to text message and an AIM feature would be great. Please help me out. Thanks.

Old 09-16-2006, 11:38 AM   #2
TylerBoneZJoneZ
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Droid
PIN: INK
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubynr
I'm new, I just got the BlackBerry 7130e and I'm using it purely for personal purposes. I wanted to know how I can access AOL Instant Messaging on my phone, and if I can do it through applications or if I have to use the Browser. I'm only 17 and I just got this phone because every other Verizon Wireless phone I've had has been useless. I use the phone primarily to text message and an AIM feature would be great. Please help me out. Thanks.

Go to: Ramble™ Instant Messenger RAMBLE IM.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:41 PM   #3
jungleland
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: BOLD
Carrier: At&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubynr

If all you want is text messaging and AIM then you are wasting your money on the blackberry data plan. You would be better served getting a regular verizon phone with an AIM brew application.
Closed Thread