BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 03:24 PM   #1
sumnerp

Model: 8700c
Default Importing calendar items

Please Login to Remove!

Every week I import a .vcs file containing a week's worth of appointments into Outlook. The appointments properly sync wirelessly to my 8700c (via a BES). The problem is that the calendar entries on my Berry show up with reminders.

I don't like reminders, and I've already set the default options on both the Berry calendar and in Outlook to not set reminders. When I manually create new calendar entries directly on the Berry or directly in Outlook, they are created correctly, without reminders.

It's only when I do this .vcs file import that the entries do end up with reminders, and the reminders are only on the Berry (not in Outlook).

Anybody know how to make this work the way I want?

Thanks in advance...
Old 09-16-2006, 11:33 PM   #2
snowskier79
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Curve
PIN: No thanks, yo tienen una pluma.
Carrier: AT&T

On your export of your ".vcs" file there must be a way to turn off the reminder feature when you export. Double - check this feature/setting.
Closed Thread