BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 11:45 PM   #1
tfc25

Model: 8703e
Angry Problems with email

Please Login to Remove!

One of my emails is my school email which is an IMAP type account. Though verizon set it up for me, and it appears to work ok,there seems to be a huge delay in receiving messages to this particular account. It seems like the email only comes through to the blackberry once it has been pulled from the server onto my laptop first. Anyway to correct this? HELP!>!!>>! its only day one but its affecting me.

Is there any way to forward a copy of all of the emails that I receive to my blackberry email address. this is the only thing i can think of that might fix it. I currently use Mozilla Thunderbird as my email program.

Thanks all.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:17 AM   #2
takeshi
BlackBerry Mensa

Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfc25
Is there any way to forward a copy of all of the emails that I receive to my blackberry email address. this is the only thing i can think of that might fix it. I currently use Mozilla Thunderbird as my email program.
That's something that would have to be set on the server or in your email client... IMAP support isn't so great on the BB.
Closed Thread