BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 10:26 AM   #1
redukdaz

Model: 8700
Default Attachments

Please Login to Remove!

Hi guys

I have a number of Blackberry 8700's on O2 (all bought at the same time) and have come up with a simple issue, some of the handsets I can see 'open attachment' but when I bring the menu up, the option isn't there?

I have tried sending in html/richtext/plaintext to test.

The email is coming in via outlook 2003 and then out on desktop redirector.

Many thanks

Daz

I checked the attachment service is also there

Last edited by redukdaz; 03-06-2007 at 10:34 AM..
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sonic Server 5x8 Holographic 11-Pocket Server Book Organizer with Double Magneti
$27.16
Sonic Server 5x8 Holographic 11-Pocket Server Book Organizer with Double Magneti pictureServer Book Organizer for Waitress | 9 Pockets, 4 Metal Protective Corners, Zipp
$14.93
Server Book Organizer for Waitress | 9 Pockets, 4 Metal Protective Corners, Zipp pictureEvaHab Server Book for Waitress - Zipper Waiter Book Restaurant Waitstaff Organi
$22.57
EvaHab Server Book for Waitress - Zipper Waiter Book Restaurant Waitstaff Organi pictureYOMFUN Server Book With Change Pocket Waiter Waitress Book with Money Pocket,Gue
$22.57
YOMFUN Server Book With Change Pocket Waiter Waitress Book with Money Pocket,Gue pictureSongXin Server Aprons with 3 Deep Pockets - Waist Apron Waiter Waitress Apron Wa
$10.34
SongXin Server Aprons with 3 Deep Pockets - Waist Apron Waiter Waitress Apron Wa picture

Copyright 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.