BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   Site Suggestions, News & Problems (http://www.blackberryforums.com/site-suggestions-news-problems/)
-   -   Is there a BB10 section planned in the forums? (http://www.blackberryforums.com/site-suggestions-news-problems/262919-there-bb10-section-planned-forums.html)

ZombieBerry 12-24-2012 08:32 AM

Is there a BB10 section planned in the forums?
 
Like the title says.

dc/dc 12-24-2012 08:53 AM

Re: Is there a BB10 section planned in the forums?
 
I'm sure there will be. Tom was here last week, so maybe he'll take the time to create it and deprecate some older ones.

ZombieBerry 12-24-2012 08:58 AM

Re: Is there a BB10 section planned in the forums?
 
Hope so.

stevetaz 12-24-2012 09:05 AM

Re: Is there a BB10 section planned in the forums?
 
Deprecate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Definition of DEPRECATE

1
aarchaic: to pray against (as an evil)

b: to seek to avert <deprecate the wrath; of the Roman people ; Tobias Smollett>

2
: to express disapproval of


3
a: play down : make little of <speaks five languages; but deprecates this facility ; Time>

b: belittle, disparage <the most reluctantly admired and least easily deprecated of; novelists ; New Yorker> ; depĚreĚcatĚingĚly adverb
; depĚreĚcaĚtion noun

dc/dc 12-24-2012 10:48 AM

Re: Is there a BB10 section planned in the forums?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevetaz (Post 1794657)
Deprecate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Definition of DEPRECATE

1
aarchaic: to pray against (as an evil)

b: to seek to avert <deprecate the wrath; of the Roman people ; Tobias Smollett>

2
: to express disapproval of


3
a: play down : make little of <speaks five languages; but deprecates this facility ; Time>

b: belittle, disparage <the most reluctantly admired and least easily deprecated of; novelists ; New Yorker> ; depĚreĚcatĚingĚly adverb
; depĚreĚcaĚtion noun

I can't tell if you're just trying to be a jerk, but see definition number 2: deprecate - Wiktionary

stevetaz 12-24-2012 12:21 PM

Re: Is there a BB10 section planned in the forums?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dc/dc (Post 1794663)
I can't tell if you're just trying to be a jerk, but see definition number 2: deprecate - Wiktionary

I am certainly not trying to be a jerk. I am sure you think otherwise and that is fine. I posted the meaning because as an older person the meaning as I learned it was never applied to software and your post struck me as odd.

Since you seem to take delight in pointing out other's stupidity or confusion of late I posted the meaning as I knew it to be.

Think what you want as I do......

dc/dc 12-24-2012 01:00 PM

Re: Is there a BB10 section planned in the forums?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevetaz (Post 1794666)
I am certainly not trying to be a jerk. I am sure you think otherwise and that is fine. I posted the meaning because as an older person the meaning as I learned it was never applied to software and your post struck me as odd.

Since you seem to take delight in pointing out other's stupidity or confusion of late I posted the meaning as I knew it to be.

Think what you want as I do......

Wow...

ZombieBerry 12-24-2012 02:01 PM

Re: Is there a BB10 section planned in the forums?
 
Stop hijacking my thread.....lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.