BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   Social Networking (http://www.blackberryforums.com/social-networking/)
-   -   bbm problem (http://www.blackberryforums.com/social-networking/263576-bbm-problem.html)

HeleenMouton 02-23-2013 04:59 AM

bbm problem
 
My bbm is working but it doesn't want to update my profile picture, any help?
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

brentrowan 04-30-2013 05:31 AM

Re: bbm problem
 
You can troubleshoot and fix problems with your Sprint BlackBerry's Internet and BlackBerry Messenger before contacting technical support. Resolving your Internet connection issues is important if you plan on using the data-dependent BBM application.

nelsonturner 05-09-2013 05:11 AM

Re: bbm problem
 
Maybe your picture is larger or your phone does not support this format.

dc/dc 05-09-2013 05:36 AM

Re: bbm problem
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nelsonturner (Post 1803251)
Maybe your picture is larger or your phone does not support this format.

No.

alicepattinson 05-09-2013 11:48 AM

Re: bbm problem
 
I think it's a bug or something. Just uninstall then install again. that will work ;)

dc/dc 05-09-2013 12:03 PM

Re: bbm problem
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alicepattinson (Post 1803276)
I think it's a bug or something. Just uninstall then install again. that will work ;)

Wow.

mowliid 05-31-2013 06:48 PM

Re: bbm problem
 
I have broblem of BID I can't install any app because it says Token state is offline so wha can I do
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

dc/dc 06-01-2013 06:31 PM

Re: bbm problem
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mowliid (Post 1804126)
I have broblem of BID I can't install any app because it says Token state is offline so wha can I do
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

1. Don't hijack others' threads.
2. Get a BlackBerry data plan.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.