You should be able to download it from the JAD file link below. However, if you just want to host it on your own webserver for whatever reason, here you go.
Download JAD: http://www.funrungames.com/download/eMSN.jad
Download JAR: http://www.funrungames.com/download/eMSN.jar
You already have.
You'll need to configure the MIME types, as well.
1 - Configure proper MIME types on Web Server
I'll just put everything for COD (RIM Java), JAR (Java Archive), JAD (Loader file for COD and JAR) and ADP (ADPCM Ringtones) file types
- Open up Internet Services Manager (W2K) or Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager (W2K3)
- Expand your virtual server
* Expand Web Sites (only for W2K3)
- Right-click on Default Web Site and click Properties
- Click on the HTTP Headers tab then click on the File (or MIME) Types button
- Click on New File Type and add the following:
Associated Extension: cod
Content Type (MIME): application/vnd.rim.cod
Associated Extension: jad
Content Type (MIME): text/vnd.sun.j2me.app-descriptor
Associated Extension: jar
Content Type (MIME): application/java-archive
For Apache (using .htaccess):
- Open up or create .htaccess file in the directory you will be serving from
- Add the following lines:
AddType application/vnd.rim.cod cod
AddType text/vnd.sun.j2me.app-descriptor jad
AddType application/java-archive jar
For cPanel or other type of Control Panel configs:
Add MIME type per configuration steps within the CP.