MSA 10116926 ALTAIR 5X DETECTOR - Monochrome w/ 10' Sample Line & 1' Probe For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
MSA 10116926 ALTAIR 5X DETECTOR - Monochrome w/ 10' Sample Line & 1' Probe:
abandoned freight. Their loss. your rugged, multi-featured ALTAIR 5X Multigas Detector boasts several options that provide maximum safety and make it easy to use in even the most demanding situations. It features large buttons for easy use, and its polycarbonate housing protects the detector for drops of up to 10 ft (3 m). The detector also boasts the exclusive MotionAlert, which lets others know if the user has become immobile, and InstantAlert, a manual alarm that alerts others if a dangerous situation has arisen. The glow-in-the-dark housing makes it easy to see in a confined space, while the large buttons and bright display makes operation possible even when the user is wearing detector is intended for the use and detection of LEL (Lower Explosive Limit), O2 (Oxygen), CO (Carbon Monoxide) , H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide).
Features and Specs:
- A rugged polycarbonate housing provides unsurpassed durability, including the ability to survive a 10ft (3m) drop and is IP 65 certified
- Field-proven integral pump provides consistent gas flow without the problems of externally-attached components
- High performance XCell sensors last longer:
- Typical life greater than four years for combustible, O2, CO/H2S.
- Typical life greater than three years for NH3, and Cl2 sensors
- Most sensor response and clear times <15 seconds
- Rapid bump test gives results in under 10 seconds for most common sensor configurations
- Span calibration time of 60 seconds for most common sensor configurations
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- InstantAlert provides manual alarm to alert others of a dangerous situation
- Large buttons and bright display provide easy operation, even when user is wearing gloves
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions user when unit's sensor is nearing end-of-life
- Versatile MSA Link allows user to transmit data to a computer
- GALAXY GX2 System compatible
Coxfox Carbon Dioxide Concentration Measurement Instrument Gc-02
Norlab Calibration Gas Regulator Nlb518 1000psi Max
Crowcon T3 Tetra Gas Detector
Msa Gas-tester Ii H Gas Analysers Pumps