Still don't understand wifi
I've done searches and sifted through dozens and dozens of responses and I still can't get the answers.
1) - if i have unlimited data, how will WiFi benefit?
2) - how do i use it meaning how do I turn on the switch when I want it and turn it off when I don't
3) - why will some software not ork over wifi?
1) If you're in an area with no coverage. For example ... my home has ZERO coverage; with my 8320 from TMO, not only do I get data on my BB, but I get voice with UMA.
2) Under Manage Connections ... you can set a preferred method; on mine WiFi is preferred since it'll most likely be faster than GPRS ...
3) Such as ... ?
3. Some applications have not been designed to run via wifi, such as JiveTalk just came out with a WiFi version, currently in beta testing.
doh... monkeys on WiFi????
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.