There are two groups of people with regards to WiFi speed. Those that have it fast compared to EDGE and those that have WiFi go fast compared to EDGE. I am in the "slow" group. I am hoping for everyone to post your settings/stats, etc. so we can find some common denominator as to why WiFi isn't up to par for many of us. Can you answer each of these questions and add anything that you think may be important:
1) BIS or BES
2) Carrier - Tmobile or AT&T unlocked?
3) Home Wireless Router brand and model number
4) How many bars of WiFi signal strength do you have?
5) What browser are you using (I think the choices are WiFi browser, Internet Browser, Tzones, (and BES browser if it applies). (When mobile network is off i think you have to use wifi browser)
6) Browser Settings
7) While using the WiFi, disable the mobile network and Go to Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com
(so we are all using the same site for testing purposes) What is the amount of time in seconds it takes to display entire site (after all loading is complete) (make sure you clear cache first)
8) anything else????