05-02-2018, 08:21 PM
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Others run out when we run in
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Post Thanks: 104
Thanked 844 Times in 813 Posts
| | Re: Keyone Help Please!
Set an alarm
1. In the Clock app, tap .Clock image
• To set an existing alarm, tap the time shown on the alarm.
• To create a new alarm, tap +
2. To adjust the alarm time, tap the hour or minute. Touch and hold the dial, and then slide the dial to your desired time.
3. Tap AM or PM.
4. Tap OK.
Create or delete an alarm
In the Clock app, do one of the following:
• To create an alarm, tap > +.
• To delete an alarm, under the alarm that you want to delete, tap > trash can.
Tip: You can add labels to your alarms to help you remember what each alarm is for.
Not sure if this is what your looking for.
__________________ If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button î
Z10 on BES Z10 on BIS