05-11-2017, 08:41 PM
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Others run out when we run in
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Post Thanks: 95
Thanked 830 Times in 799 Posts
| | Re: Maps
depending on what your clearing.
Delete a location from your list of favorites
1. On the Home screen, click the Maps icon.
2. Press the key BBKEY> Favorites.
3. Highlight a location.
4. Press the key BBkey> Remove as Favorite.
5. Click Yes.
Some detail may be stored in the browser file . To clear this data.
Delete browsing information
Your BlackBerry® smartphone saves some information in your browser to improve your browsing experience. You can delete
password information, browser history, download history, cookies, content that has been pushed to your smartphone, and the
1. On the Home screen, click the Browser icon.
2. Press the key BBkey> Options.
3. In the Privacy and Security section, below Clear Browsing Data, select the checkboxes beside the types of browsing
information that you want to delete.
4. Click Clear Now.
__________________ If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button î
Z10 on BES Z10 on BIS