07-08-2015, 04:42 AM
Join Date: Jul 2015
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Moving BES 10 server to the new location
Please Login to Remove!
Because I have to move the BES 10.1 server with one vCenter to another I wanted to perform the following steps:
- make a clone of the BES server
- Shut down the server in the old location
- turn on the server to a new location
- I change to a new IP address
- I change the MAC address on what was the old server
AD domain is still the same, MS SQL is still the same, network connection is still the same.
Unfortunately I can not install the new BES server, the old server I want to leave as a copy.
My question is: does it have a chance to work?