08-20-2017, 10:43 AM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Liverpool, Nova Scotia, Canada
Post Thanks: 11
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
| | Re: Contact Sync with Gmail
Please Login to Remove!
My BB has begun syncing Contacts again, and I have no logical explanation, but it must have something to do with some changes I made in the last few days, which were:
- Google informed me several days ago that somebody had hacked my gmail account, so I changed the password
- Yesterday, even though my google Calendar was syncing (but not Contacts), I thought it might be a good idea to delete and re-install my Google email, so I did, and this time it appeared to activate Contacts, although Contacts still did not sync, even after 24 hours.
- today, I unchecked the Contacts sync box, and saved. Then I rechecked and saved it.
- Not long after, I got a message from BB that Contacts were no longer syncing (they never were).
- So I unchecked the box and saved again, then checked it and saved.
- A short time later Contacts began syncing!
If anybody can figure that out, I'd be grateful