CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer + SOIC8 Clip For Sale
CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer + SOIC8 Clip:
CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer + SOIC8 ClipSummary
- The SOP8 clip enables in-circuit programming of EEPROM without disassembling the chip, making flashing the BIOS simpler and more efficient.
- The main purpose of the CH341A Programmer is to back up, erase, program, calibrate and other actions on various software.
- The SOP8 clip support chip size: Pitch 1.27MM, full range SOP8 wide body and narrow body.
- The CH341A Programmer support most 24 / 25 Series EEPROM BIOS SOP8 SOP16 chip on the market. Note: Due to the characteristics of the CH341A chip, the ESMT SST class 25 chip can only be read and cannot be written.
- Tips: Some chips are affected by peripheral circuits and cannot be clipped directly. Please check the chip location on the motherboard before purchasing!
For all sorts of Color TV set memory (24 series IC), LCD (24.25 series IC), Desktop Motherboard (25 series IC) ,Notebook (25 series IC) ,Router (25 series IC),Card (25 series IC), DVD (25 series IC), Set-top boxes (25 series IC), Software to unlock, backup, erasing, burning, check.
Very suitable for amateur programmer 24 and 25 series FLASH. Using specially produced CH341A chip USB. USB1.1 communications. Erase the programming speed is probably 2-3Mbit check every minute. Programming faster than ordinary ATMEGA8 does 25 Series Programmer 2-3 times faster.
1 x CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer
1 x SOIC8 SOP8 Flash Chip IC Test Clip socket adapter
CH341A BIOS USB Programmer Flasher Writer 24 25 Series EEPROM SOP Clip Adapter
SOP8 SOIC8 Test Clip for EEPROM 25CXX / 24CXX with CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM J3
CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer SOIC8 SOP8 Test Clip DIY