1. Measurement accuracy: 1%±2 words
2. Measuring range: AC voltage: AC80.0-300.0V or AC200.O-450.ov, true effective value measurement.
AC current: ACO-99.99A, current display resolution is 0.01A, when it exceeds 100A, it will display 100.0A (maximum range 110-120A)
Active power: 40-300v display range 0-30000W, 200-450V display range 0-4500OW, display resolution between O-9999.9W is 0.1W, [the rest is 1W]
Electricity: The measurement range is 0-99999kwh, the minimum display resolution of 0-999.99kwh is 0.01kwh 10000.0-9999.9kwh, the minimum display resolution is 0.1kwh, and the minimum resolution of 10000.0-99999kwh is 1kwh
Power frequency: 45.0Hz-65.0Hz Power factor: 0.00-1.OOPF
3.Measuring speed: 2 times per second
4. Dimensions: 70*40*39mm
5. Installation size: 68*38mm
6. Memory function: When the meter is powered off during use, the cumulative value of the meter's power will be stored automatically (previous power data is instructions:
1. Connect according to the wiring diagram in the attached drawing, connect the secondary end (green lead) of the current transformer with the meter to the blue terminal of the meter, and pass the wire of the measurement loop through the middle circle of the current transformer hole.
2. Connect the voltage measurement lead to the green terminal of the meter, then measure the voltage as above, and start to read the measurement result.
3. The meter displays the measured value after the power is turned on.
4. Press and hold the reset button on the front panel of the meter for 5 seconds, and the accumulated power value of the meter will be cleared.
5. The diameter of the 100A transformer hole 15mm can meet the national standard 21-25 square mm standard copper wire to pass through
6. Limit working conditions: working temperature: -10～+50℃
Working humidity: 10～80% (no condensation) Working pressure: 80～106kPa
Sun exposure: no direct The wiring of the voltage input (green) terminal and the secondary input terminal (blue) of the current transformer cannot be connected wrongly, otherwise the meter will be damaged!
2. The 200-450v specification of this meter cannot be used for square wave, inverter output and modified sine wave circuit measurement, otherwise the meter will be damaged!
3. During the installation of the instrument, remember not to squeeze the LCD screen of the instrument, otherwise there will be garbled/broken codes!
4. If you purchase multiple instruments to use, the transformers cannot be used interchangeably! [Because the meter and the transformer are calibrated as a pair] so as not to affect the measurement list:
1*digital LCD AC Due to manual measurement, please allow an error of 1-3mm.
2. Due to the difference of different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. thanks
Payment must be completed within 5 days. If you have any problems about payment, please contact us via message.Delivery details
We onlyship to confirmed Order addresses.Please comfirm that your Order address is in line with your shipping address.
Please kindly note thatthe combined shippingis not providedbecause the shipping fee is calculated by weight. Also, the each additional item meansexactlythe the same color and size.
It takes about7-15 working days to US; about 10-30 working days to other countries.Transit time may be a little delayed because of thebadweather and customsinspection. If youdonot receive youritemwithin 30 working days since payment finished, please contact us immediately for further us
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Positive response is very important to us. If you have any questions,please feel free to contact us via "Ask seller a question" . We will reply your email within 24working hours.