THIS IS FOR ONE RAM/QUILL OF YOURCHOICE
Picture #2 shows my chart trying to make it easier .... Please refer to that and the notes about each ram.
My veneeris the cheapest one I could buy. It jumps around so PLEASE take that into accountwhen you are lookingat the sizes.
1) A- 5.32 B- 1 1/8 C- .155 MT #2 Numbered 0 to 3 inches I believeAtlas
2) A- 5.126 B- 1.0585 C- .192 MT #2 Numbered 0 to 2 inches There is a second grove on the top.
3) A- 5.803 B- 1.118 C- .191 MT #2 Numbered 0 to 3 inches Numbers are underneaththe hash marks
4) A- 5.8 B- .925 C- .1875 MT #2 Numbered 0 to 3 inches
5) A- 5.33 B- 1.119 C- .1955 MT #2 Numbered 0 to 2 1/2 inches I believeSouth Bend 9 or 10K
6) A- 8 1/8 B- 1.3685 C- .141 MT #2?? Numbered Look like there might be some old markings? End is marked 212
7) A- 8 3/8 B- 1.494 C- .198 MT #3 Numbered 0 to 4 1/2 inches Numbers hard to read in the front looks like some oldmarks
8) A- 6 1/8 B- 1.183 C- .136 MT #2 Numbered None
3) A- 6 3/4 B- 1.375 C- .1900 MT #2 Numbered 0 to 4 inches Some marksin the front.
Please beforeyou buy askme for details about anyone. I rather you know what you'regetting then there be a problem or you disappointed. THANKS
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY!
I am by no means an expert!
I am willingto ship anywhere in the world! and HAVE with NO PROBLEMS!
*For clarity I view "Best offer" as you want to buy several things or it is an expensive thing ... yes then I am will to talk. However I do not view"Best Offer"as an offer of 40 to 60 percent less then ...
* For things I have a bunch of (Gears, handles, other parts) I dont think it is fair to discountthe price for one person and then not someone who just buys it. I dont want to get in to $1 dollar her and there I feel it will just lead to hard feelings. If you want a bunch of "gears" then sure we can talk but for one or two. Hope this makes sense?
* I am not cleaning anything any more. All this stuff has been sitting on my garage since my dad got sick I am guessing 11 yearsor more now. If it has gotten to bad I toss it like the 12 atlas tail stocks and the 3 milk crates of collets and all the other stuff. Everything I am selling needs to be cleaned but it will work. I am not going to rip anyone off by selling junk I am not at 60 standing in front of a wire wheel anymore!
* has changed there return policy. As a seller you either have the option of no returns 30 days or 60 days. I can not do 30 or 60 days to be honest it doesn’t make sense to me. More so has informed me that I half to describe every scratch (how do you describe every scratch on a piece of metal?)ding or mark on everything. If I can not then I must take pictures of everything. I did ask about a book of 100 pages … the short answer is I half to take pictures of every page and post them … I am sure you can see the problem and how impossible it is to describe a part that has been used in a machine shop or a book 100 years old. So I have chosen no returns. I will extend to you the following as my father did. If within two weeks you don’t like it just send me a note and I am willing to take it back no questions asked less shipping and costs. I believe this is far to all of us if you have concerns please drop me a note.
* A note on shipping. I give a price to ship the item, the reason I do this is so everyone is on the same page. Yes if you live in New Yorkmaybe the shipping can be a little bit cheaper and yes if you live in the West maybe the shipping should be a little more, who knows? But I think and it is just me if everyone is on the same table it is all fair. So please add the cost of the item and the shipping together and if that is what you are willing to pay then everyone is good.
YUP I will combine shipping no problem!
PLEASE SEE MY OTHER sales! I stuff to get rid of!
PLEASE NOTEFor some of my listing because of an change (mostly machinery parts) it will only show shipping the USA. If you are not in the USA let me know I can get a quote for shipping and forwardit to you and then send an invoice through and ship through them.I have shipped stuff all over (USSR, Europe, China, Australia, South America to name a few)for years not a problem at all for me. I promise you it will get there safe and sound.