USB Type-C Meter Tester Digital Multimeter Current Voltage Power Detector +Cable For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
USB Type-C Meter Tester Digital Multimeter Current Voltage Power Detector +Cable:
- ✨Latest Upgraded USB C Power Meter Tester:Maximum voltage Current 32V/5.1A/150W, The multimeter tester can monitor Voltage, Current, Capacity, Electric Quantity, Power, Temperature, Resistance, Charging Time, and other data of the USB or type C Port Devices. A must gadget checks the charging performance(charging speed and quality) of the output wall/car/solar panel chargers and USB charging cables. It can be also used to test the capacity and electric energy of the power bank.
- ✨Multiple Color Screen Display Modes:New upgraded version offers 8 IPS main color screen display interfaces, allowing switching the display interface by pressing the key. With the new interface settings, this instrument can monitor voltage, current, capacity, electric quantity, power, load impedance, D/D- voltage, and other data of USB. Click the button to switch in multiple interfaces. (Supports flipping the screen to 180 degrees, and 3 kinds of personalized interfaces!)
- ✨Safety Protection:Featured with over-voltage protection, over-current protection, under-voltage protection, low energy protection, and an alarm system. This upgraded USB Type C tester can detect safety and maximally protect the appliances from damage. It will cut off output automatically and alarm by sound, while it will save data when power is off suddenly.
- ✨Wide Range of Application:The USB tester comes with A OTG adapter, that supports PD3.0/PD2.0, QC3.0/QC2.0, BC1.2, and USB A or USB C port, which supports the updated iPhone 11 Pro mobile phone.Compatible with new MacBook Pro, MacBook, iMac, iMac Pro, Dell XPS, Acer Aspire, HP Spectre, ASUS Zenbook, Lenovo Thinkpad, Eluktronics, Razer Blade Stealth, Chromebook, Microsoft Surface Pro, and more Type C devices and chargers.
How to Use
- ✨Display Screen Operation Manual:
- 1.Press the Power Button Once:Switch the Display Interface
- 2.Long Press the Screen to Flip
- 3.Fast Double-Click Capacity mAH Clear
- 4.Fast Press Three-Click Current WH Clear
- 5.Fast Press Four-Click Time Clear
- 6.Fast press five-click setting full power-off reminder switch and timed charging duration power-off reminder setting flashing In the flashing setting, double-clicking is the add-on click is the subtraction, and when adding and subtracting, press and hold for the continuous addend and subtraction; when the short button is pressed to the over-voltage low-voltage over-current setting interface, by quick double-click or fast Three hits are to adjust the value
- ✨If there is current in the tester at no load:
- (1) Press and hold the tester button,insert the device,and calibrate to zero. During calibration,the output must not have any current consumption.
- (2) Please press the button 7 times quickly to clear the data of electric current(But please do not press the button 7 times continually during process of testing.)
- ✨Reasons for Beeping Alarm:
- Over Load Voltage Protection Function:The Threshold Voltage Default Parameter is 35.0V. To adjust the Overload Voltage(1.00-35.0V Range Setting), please switch to the voltage > 35.0interface; double press on the button to increase 1v while 3 clicks on the button to decrease 1V. If the detected voltage is higher than the set voltage, the test will make beeping alarm sounds.
- Low Voltage Protection Function:Switch to the voltage < 0.00V interface,the default voltage threshold is 0.00V.To adjust the low voltage(0.00V-34V Range Setting), double click on the button to increase 1v while 3 clicks on the button to decrease 1V(Long press the key will continually reduce or add the data to the voltage). If the detected voltage is lower than the set voltage, the test will make beeping alarm sounds.
- Overcurrent Protection Function:Switch to the voltage>10.0A interface, the default current threshold is 10.0A.To adjust the current(0.20A-15.0A Range Setting), double click on the button to increase 1A while 3 clicks on a button to decrease 1A(Long press the key will continually reduce or add the data to the current). If the detected current is lower or higher than the set current, it will make a beeping alarm sound.
TypeUSB Power Meter TesterColorBlackMaterialPlasticDisplay Modes8 IPS Multiple Color ScreenTester Size60*60 mm/2.36*2.36 inchThickness11 mm/0.43 inchTest Line Length330mm/13 inchMaximum Voltage32VMaximum Current5.1AMaximum Power150WFeaturesDigital Display, with A OTG adapter,with over-voltage protection, over-current protection, under-voltage protection, low energy protection, and an alarm systemApplicationMonitor Voltage, Current, Capacity, Electric Quantity, Power, Temperature, Resistance, Charging Time, and other data of the USB or type C Port DeviceSupportPD3.0/PD2.0, QC3.0/QC2.0, BC1.2, and USB A or USB C portCompatibleFor MacBook Pro, MacBook, iMac, iMac Pro, Dell XPS, Acer Aspire, HP Spectre, ASUS Zenbook, Lenovo Thinkpad, Eluktronics, Razer Blade Stealth, Chromebook, Microsoft Surface Pro, and more Type C devices and chargers
- 🎁1x USB C power meter tester
- 🎁2x USB to alligator clip test line
To improve your buying experience and ensure fast delivery, Your order will be shipped from the warehouse located in either new jersey or california that is closest to your address. If you have any questions, Please contact us. Thank you for your support !
USB Type-C Endoscope Borescope Snake Inspection Camera 3 in 1 for PC Android
USB 3.1 Type-C SMT Female Socket Charging Port PCB Connector 6Pin 16Pin 24Pin
1-10PCS Micro USB/Type-C Pro Micro ATMEGA32U4 Board For Arduino Replace Pro Mini