BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Sensitive Discussions (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Trump (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=266978)

LunkHead 11-03-2015 01:51 PM

Re: Trump

My 1st order of bizz as president will be to make a national chicken salad sammich day...

tsac 11-03-2015 02:29 PM

We need to get a non politician like a carpenter or auto mechanic.

Demo side either a liar or Marxist \Repub side other than the brain surgeon not much better.

mriff 11-03-2015 08:23 PM

Not a true statesman among them.

NJBlackBerry 11-04-2015 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mriff (Post 1816019)
Not a true statesman among them.

Or even a truthful person.

tsac 11-04-2015 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry (Post 1816021)
Or even a truthful person.

then not a current politician.:razz:

mriff 11-26-2015 11:13 AM

There are some who are dropping the F bomb now about Trump. Fascist. Listening to him lately, I don't think it misses the mark by much.

NJBlackBerry 11-26-2015 04:58 PM

He is driving the media and traditional politicians crazy.
Good for him.

mriff 11-26-2015 07:16 PM

I think he's driving pretty much everybody crazy.

NJBlackBerry 11-26-2015 08:17 PM

Except for those being polled...

mriff 11-27-2015 09:07 PM

You have a good point there. It's inexplicable. This race is shaping up to be a real mind bender. Throw rational thought out the window as it won't be required to make a choice.

NJBlackBerry 11-27-2015 11:06 PM

It actually makes sense.
The east and west coast media have a vested interest in being against Trump.
The voters don't seem to have the same concerns.

mriff 11-28-2015 10:19 PM

Why do you think the media has it out for the guy? And don't you think it's warranted? I mean he is a wee bit on the nutty side.

NJBlackBerry 11-28-2015 10:28 PM

He is not conventional and not Hillary. Two things the media likes.

He doesn't have a PAC and doesn't need big money buyers (not the Kochs or even the Unions either). So no one who wants to buy a candidate likes him.

But the voters apparently do! Should they be rough on him? That comes with the territory. He seems to be a viable candidate to a lot of people. Nutty or not :)

tsac 11-29-2015 05:51 PM

The media has a lot to loose if he wins. For the last 7 years they have totally ignored the idiot currently in the office and gave Hillary a pass when the embassy fiasco took place. As it is now known, emailing her daughter the real issue details and telling the citizens total lies is just the tip of the iceberg. She was fired shortly after graduating from Yale while working for a very left wing liberal.

Hillary Rodham ; was fired for lying and being unethical when she was a 27-year-old working on the Watergate investigation.
Jerry Zeifman, a counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee, who supervised Clinton on the Watergate investigation. Zeifmans 2006 book, "Hillarys Pursuit of Power" states that she "engaged in a variety of self-serving unethical practices in violation of House rules."

Sooooo do we need another liar in the office?

aiharkness 11-29-2015 09:02 PM

We'll see what happens when voters cast ballots in primaries.

Heck, if I'm cornered into responding to a pollster I might say I'm voting for Trump just to mess with them and the Republican party.

I got suckered into attending an Amway con....I mean sales presentation. I walked out maybe 15 minutes into it and the presenter still hadn't mentioned the product. It was all about aspirations and goals, not the getting there part. Advertising, politics, salesman, politicians, all the same.

TBOLTRAM 11-30-2015 08:18 AM

You went to a Amway event? Scary, very scary. Years ago one of my uncles started doing the Amway thing and worked himself up to a moderate high position. At that point his underlings were given to someone else and he basically had nothing. He did not fit the "image" that Amway wanted to present so they drove him out.

I doubt Trump would fit their "image".

aiharkness 11-30-2015 08:59 AM

A friend from the office called and said he had a business opportunity. Did not say what it was, just asked me to come over. I went out of courtesy because he was a friend. There were about 30 people he invited. The pitchman was someone else. As I say, the pitch is selling you on a high life but leaving out the particulars of the product and the work. But no one going into Amway, like my friend, wanted to work. Nobody gets to the high life by working. They all want to manage the suckers who are working. We weren't friends after that.

I see Trump and all the other policians and wannabes doing the same thing. Trump's pitch is to a different idea of the "good life", which to me is repugnant in a lot of ways when you think about the getting there, but he seems to be selling the heck out of it.

As I say, we'll see if he closes the deal. My bet is he won't.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

NJBlackBerry 11-30-2015 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aiharkness (Post 1816177)
As I say, we'll see if he closes the deal. My bet is he won't.

Who are you betting on?
None of them are worth one penny...

TBOLTRAM 11-30-2015 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry (Post 1816179)
Who are you betting on?
None of them are worth one penny...

I think you are overvaluing them. A better analogy:

None of them are worth a bucket of whale poop.

tsac 11-30-2015 03:02 PM

As I said , We need to get a non politician like a carpenter or auto mechanic or plumber
At least the plumber knows where the poop comes from.