BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Aftermarket Software (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   XBerry Live! - Track your XBOX Live friends activity (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=154433)

jxlarrea 10-11-2008 09:23 PM

XBerry Live! - Track your XBOX Live friends activity

Hey everyone,

A couple of weeks ago i was checking my friends iphone and found a program which tracks XBOX Live gamers status and activity. Since i'm a hardcore gamer myself and a Blackberry Bold owner, i just had to have this feat in my beloved bold.

Anyway, this is the first beta public release of XBerry Live!, i hope more gamers/blackberry owners enjoy this little app as i enjoyed coding it. Works on devices with OS 4.2.1 and up. (87xx, 88xx, 81xx, 83xx, 9000)

Download at: Juan Xavier Larrea xxx8211; XBerry Live! for Blackberry Smartphones

BTW, it's a work in progress; it's only 3 days old and there might be a bug here and there. I added an autoupdate feature so whenever a new release is out, the app will let you know. If you have any suggestions, feature requests or bug reports, feel free to let me know.

http://jxl.me/downloads/1.jpg

http://jxl.me/downloads/2.jpg

http://jxl.me/downloads/5.jpg

http://jxl.me/downloads/3.jpg

http://jxl.me/downloads/4.jpg

P.D: This app will never ask for your XBOX Live / Windows Live credentials.

FOR ALL OF YOU HAVING ERRORS AFTER INSTALLING VERSION 2.99:

I'm so sorry about this, i'm still trying to figure out what went wrong. The solution for now is to UNINSTALL XBERRY LIVE! and CLEAN INSTALL IT AGAIN.

Download OTA: Juan Xavier Larrea xxx8211; XBerry Live! for Blackberry Smartphones

You will have to add the gamertags again but at least the app will work.

Sorry :(

strike2tamu 10-11-2008 09:31 PM

Wirelessly posted (8100 Strike 2)

Nice.

Ulukia 10-11-2008 11:16 PM

Very interesting. Downloading now.

jxlarrea 10-12-2008 04:43 AM

Great, let me know how it goes.

miamon 10-12-2008 06:00 AM

Interesting app Juan Xavier, just posted in mi BlackBerry .com | Noticias y software para BlackBerry
Best regards.

Josep MĒ

crackberryUK 10-12-2008 09:39 AM

PS3berry on the way?

jxlarrea 10-12-2008 10:50 AM

Never ;)

DeadRinga 10-12-2008 01:01 PM

Niiice. Was thinking about doing this myself, just never got the time. Now I don't have to. :)

Ulukia 10-12-2008 03:54 PM

Works great so far. One thing would be a way to view the entire line of what your friend was doing as it gets cut off. Other than that its great.

jxlarrea 10-12-2008 06:41 PM

Thanks Ulukia. Tomorrow i'll release a new version that plays nicer with low resolution screens. I made this using my Bold as reference ;)

Ulukia 10-12-2008 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jxlarrea (Post 1134129)
Thanks Ulukia. Tomorrow i'll release a new version that plays nicer with low resolution screens. I made this using my Bold as reference ;)

Np. Thanks again for your hard work.

ifonline 10-12-2008 07:05 PM

Very, very nice. One request... could you make the icon a bit more OS 4.6 like? What I mean is that the icons are subdued when the cursor is not over them, and they brighten up (just a bit) when the cursor is over them.

I know it's a bit petty, but the new icons for OS 4.6 are excellent, and I am hoping that all developers match their icons to the new look.

ifonline 10-12-2008 07:38 PM

A few things I noticed:

1. When entering my roommate's GamerTag, XBerry Live! indicates that it is an invalid tag for some reason. Won't let me add it.
2. As a result of point #1, when I hit the escape button to back out to the main screen of XBerry Live!, I get the Save/Discard/Cancel dialog. Not sure why?
3. My recommendation for the icon, as noted in the post above.

Other than these three issues, and I hesitate to call them issues, really, this program is fantastic. Great job!

ifonline 10-12-2008 09:23 PM

A follow-up... something is wrong with my roommate's GamerTag, so this doesn't appear to be an issue with XBerry Live!, so you can disregard point #1.

JerseyMarine 10-12-2008 09:55 PM

very nice...downloading now

jxlarrea 10-13-2008 12:03 AM

New version 2.0 is out. The app should prompt you to upgrade, otherwise download it here:

http://jxl.me/xberry/xberrylive.jad

jxlarrea 10-13-2008 01:33 AM

ifonline thanks for the suggestions. In the new version i fixed the "Save/Discard/Cancel" dialog bug. As for the icon, i tried something on the new version but i dont think its up to the new bold icons :( Im really not much of a graphic designer.

Ulukia: try the new version, double click on a contact and now youll see the whole info, uncutted.

Mastiha 10-13-2008 04:04 AM

I keep on getting "Please verify gamertag and try again" whenever I add someone.

jxlarrea 10-13-2008 04:11 AM

Matisha: do you use BIS or BES? WAP?

Mastiha 10-13-2008 05:43 AM

Bes

Poeticsoul44 10-13-2008 07:58 AM

Thank! Now my BB is even MORE Addictive..lol..

Ulukia 10-13-2008 09:38 AM

Looks good. Thanks!

joshtbuff 10-13-2008 09:50 AM

I am excited for a new app for Xbox Live. I sent a message to Microsoft about 5 weeks ago asking for a blackberry application.

One thing I would like to see in the future is a way to message friends. I am also a fan of integrating it with Windows LiveID so that your friends list is in automatically. I disagree about a security issue as the BlackBerry is known for its protection. I mean we get email from Gmail and log onto AIM and even Windows Messenger. Inputting the tags isnt what bothers me as much as not being able to message the people on their xbox and vice versa. Just like the messages work on the computer. I am looking forward to that app.

Also my icon on my 8330 curve does not look like the one in the picture. Mine looks a bit more ghetto. Its like a blue etch-a-sketch with a X in the top right corner. Just FYI

I'd love to help test any thing that you can develop as far as improving the applications that merge xbox and blackberry. While gaming didnt exactly ruin my life, it sure has changed it.

Again thanks for making the app and i look forward to future versions.

ifonline 10-13-2008 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jxlarrea (Post 1134385)
ifonline thanks for the suggestions. In the new version i fixed the "Save/Discard/Cancel" dialog bug. As for the icon, i tried something on the new version but i dont think its up to the new bold icons :( Im really not much of a graphic designer.

Ulukia: try the new version, double click on a contact and now youll see the whole info, uncutted.

No problem, and the new icon seems to be working just right. The only thing I would recommend... when in the "unselected" state, make the colors just a bit more subdued. Not too much, just a bit more. The green is still a bit "bright" for the "unselected" state. I hope that makes sense.

Everything else seems to be working very well now. You have done a fantastic job with this, and I greatly appreciate it. Oh, and I really like the new look of the card screen. Good job.

Cop J 10-14-2008 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mastiha (Post 1134422)
I keep on getting "Please verify gamertag and try again" whenever I add someone.

I am having same problem. Can't add anyone...

serpico007 10-14-2008 08:17 AM

Doesn't this app show all of your friends automatically? I entered my gamer tag and I'm the only one that shows up. I'm using a Telus 8330 with original OS.

jxlarrea 10-14-2008 08:24 AM

serpico007: nope, you gotta add whom you want to track manually.

serpico007 10-14-2008 10:27 AM

That's too bad, I was hoping that all my friends would show up from xbox live and zune and windows live contacts just like they do on the devices and sites. That would be better for my uses since I don't remember everyone's tags.

jxlarrea 10-14-2008 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serpico007 (Post 1135924)
That's too bad, I was hoping that all my friends would show up from xbox live and zune and windows live contacts just like they do on the devices and sites. That would be better for my uses since I don't remember everyone's tags.

Well you can always download an alternative to XBerry Live!... oh wait, there is none :)

matthiasj 10-14-2008 03:00 PM

this app is GREAT thank you so much juan!

jxlarrea 10-14-2008 03:07 PM

You are welcome. Truth is i made it for my own use since i'm a hardcore gamer and i was always wondering who's online playing at the time.

As of now, there are 940 blackberry running XBerry Live! Not bad for a 3 days old app.

Being a free app, I don't know how much my server will be able to handle the load so enjoy while it lasts :)

Stryfe01 10-14-2008 03:11 PM

Cool application. I definitely will be utilizing it. If you continue to develop it, please add messaging and eventually a way to add ppl you come across while mobile to your friends list permanently on Live!.

jxlarrea 10-14-2008 03:16 PM

Stryfe01 all of those features are on my to-do list but they can't happen until i get admitted into the XBOX Community Developer Program which is closed right now :(

matthiasj 10-14-2008 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jxlarrea (Post 1136253)
You are welcome. Truth is i made it for my own use since i'm a hardcore gamer and i was always wondering who's online playing at the time.

As of now, there are 940 blackberry running XBerry Live! Not bad for a 3 days old app.

Being a free app, I don't know how much my server will be able to handle the load so enjoy while it lasts :)

oh i will, i will donate for new servers :D

jxlarrea 10-14-2008 03:30 PM

LOL thats so kind of you. The problem is the bandwidth. My VPS (Virtual Private Server) is capped to 100mbps. I'm paying $100/month for it and that's all i can afford right now!

dwood721 10-14-2008 06:57 PM

Thanks a lot. This is a great app. I emailed xbox a few weeks ago to ask them to add friends lists to the WAP site and they emailed back saying they had no plans to do it, so this is a huge help.

flood25 10-14-2008 10:58 PM

need some help

I've tried for the last 2 days to get this download and no matter when i try i get the same result.. download failed "907 Invalid COD File not found" Same thing happens when i try to get the blackberrywiki.jad. I've searched high and low on the forums and can't seem to find the answer. I tried a hard reset, cleared my cache, & redownloaded the files. I've got version 4.5.0.108 installed and am using a T-Mobile 8320 curve.

someonexh 10-15-2008 06:09 AM

Going to try this out :)

vhato 10-15-2008 08:00 AM

Nice!!!

328iGuy 10-16-2008 07:56 AM

Works like a charm for me, thanks!

someonexh 10-16-2008 08:10 AM

I notice a new update came out :)

serpico007 10-16-2008 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jxlarrea (Post 1136008)
Well you can always download an alternative to XBerry Live!... oh wait, there is none :)

The thing is, it's not critical for me to have it taking space on my Curve if the only way to use it is by adding my friends manually. It's a nice app but to take time aside to sit in front of my tv adding every friend manually to it, I wish I had that much extra time! Keep up the good work and one day I'll install it again. Thank you for thinking of us xbox blackberry users.(y)

328iGuy 10-16-2008 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serpico007 (Post 1138063)
The thing is, it's not critical for me to have it taking space on my Curve if the only way to use it is by adding my friends manually. It's a nice app but to take time aside to sit in front of my tv adding every friend manually to it, I wish I had that much extra time! Keep up the good work and one day I'll install it again. Thank you for thinking of us xbox blackberry users.(y)

Why don't you just login online at Xbox.com | Xbox.com Home and all you're info is there, then just add that way instead of sitting in front of your TV? :shock:

serpico007 10-16-2008 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 328iGuy (Post 1138071)
Why don't you just login online at Xbox.com | Xbox.com Home and all you're info is there, then just add that way instead of sitting in front of your TV? :shock:

Oh, so sitting in front of a computer screen will take less time than sitting in front of a tv? :shock:

328iGuy 10-16-2008 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serpico007 (Post 1138085)
Oh, so sitting in front of a computer screen will take less time than sitting in front of a tv? :shock:

Then don't use it :) :razz:

serpico007 10-16-2008 08:33 AM

Dude, relax. I was just stating the obvious. It's a cool app, but it just takes time to add all your friends.

jxlarrea 10-16-2008 08:38 AM

Version 2.8 is out.

- New "Configure" dialog allows you to select the update interval between 7, 15, 30 minutes or manual.
- Battery saving mode: If checked, XBerry Live! wont update your contacts status while in background.
- Connection Type: Now you can manually select your connection type: BIS, BES, TCP and WIFI.
- Increases overall performance.

Enjoy!

matthiasj 10-16-2008 02:24 PM

great job juan i'm really liking this app

Spankypoo 10-16-2008 03:12 PM

Great app!

Suggestion: It'd be nice if there was a way to add names in bulk so you could just paste 'em in at once and let it churn on them for a while, rather than having to do it individually.

jxlarrea 10-16-2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spankypoo (Post 1138576)
Great app!

Suggestion: It'd be nice if there was a way to add names in bulk so you could just paste 'em in at once and let it churn on them for a while, rather than having to do it individually.

Nice idea!

ifonline 10-16-2008 10:53 PM

I have updated to the latest version of XBerry Live! and I am having two new problems:

1. The program is no longer updating in the background. I have it set to update every 15 minutes, but it is not. I do not have the option set to disable background updates. The previous version did work in the background without issue. I know it is not updating because I just opened the program, and it said the last update was at 4:15 pm today.

2. The network option doesn't include AUTO, but does include BIS or WIFI. So, this means that the program won't work unless I am on the network that I specify in the options, right? In other words, if I choose WIFI, the program won't update unless I'm on WIFI, and if I choose BIS, it won't update unless I'm on cellular, right? A little confused with this one.

matthiasj 10-16-2008 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ifonline (Post 1138953)
I have updated to the latest version of XBerry Live! and I am having two new problems:

1. The program is no longer updating in the background. I have it set to update every 15 minutes, but it is not. I do not have the option set to disable background updates. The previous version did work in the background without issue. I know it is not updating because I just opened the program, and it said the last update was at 4:15 pm today.

2. The network option doesn't include AUTO, but does include BIS or WIFI. So, this means that the program won't work unless I am on the network that I specify in the options, right? In other words, if I choose WIFI, the program won't update unless I'm on WIFI, and if I choose BIS, it won't update unless I'm on cellular, right? A little confused with this one.

don't use escape to leave app, it will close, use red disconnect button to leave app running in background so it will update.

jxlarrea 10-16-2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ifonline (Post 1138953)

1.- Uncheck the "Battery Saving" option in the Configure dialog. This will allow the app to update when in background.

2.- If you select BIS, if you turn the WIFI it will work. Only users who require BES or TCP should change it.

jxlarrea 10-17-2008 01:28 PM

New version 2.90 released!

Basically, this is the new feature:

http://jxl.me/xberry/4.jpg

Pretty cool huh? Just select a Gamertag and in the menu select "Recent Games".

328iGuy 10-17-2008 01:33 PM

Wirelessly posted

Very cool!

ifonline 10-17-2008 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jxlarrea (Post 1138980)
1.- Uncheck the "Battery Saving" option in the Configure dialog. This will allow the app to update when in background.

Already done. Has no effect. The program doesn't update in the background.

Quote:

2.- If you select BIS, if you turn the WIFI it will work. Only users who require BES or TCP should change it.
Okay, thanks.

jxlarrea 10-17-2008 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ifonline (Post 1139589)
Already done. Has no effect. The program doesn't update in the background.

That's weird. I just tested it and it does update in the background when the battery saving option is unchecked.

Make sure the checkbox is not ticked and select 7 minutes as the update interval. Close the program, open it back, wait for the first update which begins 10 seconds after the app is started; when its done notice the "Last Update" date. Now, send the app to the background and check back in 7 or 8 minutes and notice the last update date.

It's important to notice that if you press the Back button, the app will be closed. To send the app to the background press the red (hang up) button (default behavior).

Let me know how it goes.

ifonline 10-17-2008 02:40 PM

I have been using the back button, so that must be the problem. However, the back button worked on previous versions, and pressing the back button sends other apps to the background, like the media player, for example.

deathbyart 10-17-2008 07:29 PM

The program works great, but unfortunately Xbox Live has been giving me problems...
Thanks!

matthiasj 10-17-2008 08:57 PM

just got the update juan, the recent games is pretty cool!

GBallew 10-18-2008 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serpico007 (Post 1138085)

Being a hardcore gamer...which is what you have to be to want to use this app...you should have nothing but time.

...how else do you sit in front of a TV for hours blasting peoples heads off??

XBL Gamertag: BuddhaBoom

jxlarrea 10-18-2008 01:00 PM

LOL, exactly.

ctibbsaz 10-18-2008 01:06 PM

Downloading now, stoked about this, hate logging into my PC to see if my friends are ready to play.

ctibbsaz 10-18-2008 01:16 PM

Just downloaded and this is sweet. I added about 6 people out of my full friends list to track when they are online and this is awesome. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

KevinC123 10-18-2008 03:45 PM

Awesome app, works great

dwood721 10-18-2008 04:23 PM

Still playing Gears? Thats what I call loyalty. I could never get into the online on Gears. I have never been an alien/monster game fan either.

jxlarrea 10-18-2008 04:53 PM

Gears is the only thing i play online.

BEST GAME EVER!

matthiasj 10-19-2008 12:17 PM

Wirelessly posted (8310 Curve)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jxlarrea
Gears is the only thing i play online.

BEST GAME EVER!

Apparently you haven't played COD4 on Xbox Live :D

jxlarrea 10-19-2008 12:20 PM

Cod4 = Second Best Game Ever!

GBallew 10-19-2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jxlarrea (Post 1140974)
Cod4 = Second Best Game Ever!

It's okay...you'll see the truth eventually. COD4 is WAY better!

XBL Gamertag: BuddhaBoom

jxlarrea 10-20-2008 07:27 AM

Hello everybody,

Please upgrade to the latest 2.99 version since any previous ones WON'T WORK ANYMORE.

I'm sorry about this, but the server was getting killed with requests. Since version 2.99, the server response is GZip compressed thus reducing the response size 5x (an anverage response before was around 13KB, now it's 2.5KB).

Anyway, upgrading is fairly easy since the XBerry Live! itself will let you know that a new version is available.

Oh, and now includes a Log dialog to check what's going on under the hood.

someonexh 10-20-2008 07:31 AM

Nice thanks! :)

someonexh 10-20-2008 07:52 AM

I keep getting Uncaught exception: Application XBerryLive (140) is not responding: process terminated.

I will try a battery pull and see if that fixes anything.

/edit -

Nope, only thing that changed is (138) now for the number. Still crashes.

jxlarrea 10-20-2008 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by someonexh (Post 1141645)
I keep getting Uncaught exception: Application XBerryLive (140) is not responding: process terminated.

I will try a battery pull and see if that fixes anything.

/edit -

Nope, only thing that changed is (138) now for the number. Still crashes.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? I have only a Bold and a 8700 to test and it works on both.

jxlarrea 10-20-2008 08:05 AM

someonexh can you please try uninstalling it and install it back?

Download OTA: http://jxl.me/xberry/xberrylive.jad

328iGuy 10-20-2008 08:29 AM

Everytime I try and do an update now with 2.99 I get the uncaught exception error.

someonexh 10-20-2008 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jxlarrea (Post 1141663)
someonexh can you please try uninstalling it and install it back?

Download OTA: http://jxl.me/xberry/xberrylive.jad

Removing it now.. I hope I don't lose all my contacts in it :)

p.s. damnit I hate having to reboot my phone :(

jxlarrea 10-20-2008 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by someonexh (Post 1141695)
Removing it now.. I hope I don't lose all my contacts in it :)

p.s. damnit I hate having to reboot my phone :(

You will lose them :( Im sorry.

someonexh 10-20-2008 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jxlarrea (Post 1141696)
You will lose them :( Im sorry.

No problem. It's rebooting right now.. I will install it as soon as it reboots.. then reboots again :)

someonexh 10-20-2008 08:43 AM

It worked this time (with you in there as the only one). I am adding a few people to test it.

jxlarrea 10-20-2008 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by someonexh (Post 1141702)
It worked this time (with you in there as the only one). I am adding a few people to test it.

Do you remember the version you had installed before the upgrade? I'm guessing the stored data had some kind of conflict with the newer version and made the app crash, which of course shouldn't happen.

Thanks for the testing, let me know if you find any other problem.

someonexh 10-20-2008 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jxlarrea (Post 1141704)
Do you remember the version you had installed before the upgrade? I'm guessing the stored data had some kind of conflict with the newer version and made the app crash, which of course shouldn't happen.

Thanks for the testing, let me know if you find any other problem.

I have been updating almost daily :) everytime you put a new version out I have been updating, I had 2.95 pretty sure. Works with people added as well. Thanks a lot! (y)

jxlarrea 10-20-2008 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by someonexh (Post 1141716)
I have been updating almost daily :) everytime you put a new version out I have been updating, I had 2.95 pretty sure. Works with people added as well. Thanks a lot! (y)

Great! Well the final version is coming out this week. Right now XBerry Live! has everything i envisioned it except for notifications, which is what i plan for the final 3.0 version.

Stay tuned!

328iGuy 10-20-2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jxlarrea (Post 1141731)
Great! Well the final version is coming out this week. Right now XBerry Live! has everything i envisioned it except for notifications, which is what i plan for the final 3.0 version.

Stay tuned!

I guess I will sit tight and wait for the 3.0 release, I can't get 2.99 working without the Uncaught exception, all other releases worked without issue. :-(

jxlarrea 10-20-2008 09:54 AM

Sorry to hear that 328iGuy, i really don't have a clue why is not working for you. Did you try uninstalling it and install it back?

328iGuy 10-20-2008 09:55 AM

Wirelessly posted

Quote:

Sorry to hear that 328iGuy, i really don't have a clue why is not working for you. Did you try uninstalling it and install it back?

I haven't tried uninstalling, I will give that a try now.

jxlarrea 10-20-2008 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 328iGuy (Post 1141786)
I guess I will sit tight and wait for the 3.0 release, I can't get 2.99 working without the Uncaught exception, all other releases worked without issue. :-(

Quote:

Originally Posted by 328iGuy (Post 1141800)
Wirelessly posted

Please let me know how it went!

328iGuy 10-20-2008 10:59 AM

Wirelessly posted

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 328iGuy (Post 1141786)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 328iGuy (Post 1141800)
Wirelessly posted

Please let me know how it went!

That seemed to work.

JerseyMarine 10-21-2008 01:34 AM

had it for a few days and works awesome...thanks for the great job making it!!!!!!!!!!!

jxlarrea 10-21-2008 03:21 PM

Version 3.0 is out!

New stuff:

- Notifications: XBerry Live! can now notify you when a particular contact gets online. You can configure (tone, vibration, led, etc) the notification in the Profiles section as any other native application.

http://jxl.me/xberry/alert.jpg

http://jxl.me/xberry/alert2.jpg

http://jxl.me/xberry/alert3.jpg

http://jxl.me/xberry/alert5.jpg

- Compact List Mode: For those without enough screen resolution (that would be everybody without a Bold) who prefer to keep the list as compact as possible, go to the Configuration screen and check "Show compact list".

http://jxl.me/xberry/compact1.jpg

http://jxl.me/xberry/compact3.jpg

328iGuy 10-21-2008 03:22 PM

Wirelessly posted

Wooohooo

flash24 10-21-2008 03:49 PM

Wow this is awesome, been waiting for something like this! Thanks!

matthiasj 10-21-2008 06:10 PM

juan you are awesome this is the sweetest app ever thank you so much dude

apollyon78 10-21-2008 09:49 PM

Thanks!

Sweet app, thanks for all the time you've invested into it. I just updated to 3.1, what's new with this version?

deathbyart 10-22-2008 12:53 AM

I was getting a little frustrated with all the updates, but the new additions are cool. :P

someonexh 10-22-2008 05:24 AM

Very nice!! THANKS!

keisur 10-23-2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 328iGuy (Post 1138071)

Because if they are like me they have a job with a company whose firewall won't let us go to those sites.

keisur 10-23-2008 10:44 AM

I have a problem where all my contacts info shows up including when they were last online but my info for my gamer tag does show any except my score. it never says I'm online or when I was last, it always says I'm offline. any ideas anybody? Thanks in advance. I do try to manually update too and no luck.

RawisTheGameHhH 10-23-2008 10:58 AM

this app jacks up your profile settings; when i removed it my normal profile wasn't how i had it originally set (n)

deathbyart 10-24-2008 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keisur (Post 1145645)
I have a problem where all my contacts info shows up including when they were last online but my info for my gamer tag does show any except my score. it never says I'm online or when I was last, it always says I'm offline. any ideas anybody? Thanks in advance. I do try to manually update too and no luck.

It is doing the same thing for my friend's gamertag. I PM'ed the creator (sorry, forgot his name) He asked for his gamertag so I gave it to him and that is as far as I have got. If you find anything out keep us updated. :smile: