BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General PlayBook Discussion (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Will you purchase one? (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=239747)

Tom 11-11-2010 05:00 PM

Will you purchase one?

Will you purchase a BlackBerry Playbook or will you go after a Windows 7 tablet, Android Tablet or iPad?

daphne 11-11-2010 08:39 PM

Re: Will you purchase one?

I would love to have a Playbook, but it depends on several factors including price and my budget, also the carrier, if it's going to have 3G or 4G.

Dubdub 11-11-2010 09:06 PM

Maybe. I want a device that will allow inking.

penguin3107 11-11-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daphne (Post 1673513)
I would love to have a Playbook, but it depends on several factors including price and my budget, also the carrier, if it's going to have 3G or 4G.

The Playbook won't be tied to any carrier. It won't be 3G or 4G.
It only has WiFi, or it can tether to your existing BlackBerry via Bluetooth.

jsconyers 11-11-2010 09:33 PM

I thought a 3G (or possibly) 4G model was rumored at some point, but not just at launch.

aiharkness 11-12-2010 07:04 AM

The playbook is what I want, at least right now. I will buy at least one...or rather at least once. My plan is to buy two at lauch, one for me and one for my wife.

I do less an less on a full desktop nowadays, carry a netbook when I travel, and do email and 90% or more of web browsing and reading feeds on the blackberry as it is....in other words, I'm almost entirely mobile now. I'd like to carry something even smaller and lighter than the netbook that can make up that other 10% and more.

I also want to get away from windows in all its incarnations. I don't want to use apple, and really don't want to use android. And as I'm almost entirely mobile anway, and I like blackberry and the way RIM does things, and this new tablet OS sounds promising, I think this may be the way to go for me. So I'm going to wait on it and give it a try.

juwaack68 11-12-2010 08:30 AM

I am going to wait to check the Playbook out first, but will most likely buy one (I hope...depending on price). I do NOT want one with 3G.... Wi-Fi only will work just fine for me.

devnull 11-12-2010 08:30 AM

I voted "do not need at this time" but am looking at the Dell Streak. A bit smaller than others, but has integrated 3g, wireless also flash 10.1 and android 2.2.

AZsteelman 11-12-2010 08:58 AM

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LAUNCH! Yep, I'll be one of the idiots in line for it the first day. I'm not waiting for the rush to die down....

still waiting...

aiharkness 11-12-2010 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZsteelman (Post 1673637)
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LAUNCH! Yep, I'll be one of the idiots in line for it the first day. I'm not waiting for the rush to die down....

still waiting...

Nah. Point and click. Pre-order. I can wait on amazon.com to ship.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

ssb16 11-12-2010 09:34 AM

The playbook will be amazing if it lives up to its potential. I will get one for home and maybe an android as a second for home to be able to have both at home.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

daphne 11-12-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsconyers (Post 1673528)
I thought a 3G (or possibly) 4G model was rumored at some point, but not just at launch.

Yes, I did hear or read that too.

BlueMonk7 11-15-2010 12:12 PM

I still don't understand what its big benefits will be for normal business people. Probably better to surf the web than on a regular BB. But I have a laptop that I take on long trips and I cannot see the Playbook taking the place of that. For short trips, I just take my BB. Maybe it would be nicer to have a Playbook too but just does't seem worth $400. If I am missing some big benefit, please let me know. I will refrain from voting until I get more info.

duane534 11-15-2010 07:37 PM

I will buy one, BUT I would really just rather get Flash player and Java support on my Torch. If there was a Torch 2 coming out instead with a bigger screen and better battery life (than the Torch) that had this platform and features, I'd prefer that.

rambo47 11-15-2010 09:46 PM

I'm going to wait until I see one in person, try it out, and read the reviews by early adopters (not paid reviewers). If it's anything like the hype, I will replace my iPad with one.

Thiego-uk 11-16-2010 04:37 AM

I never thought I would want one tabblet cause I dont see much use for myself but after hearing about what will come on Playbook... ARGH, GIVE ME ONE ALREADY!!!
Lets see if the rumors are true and if so, mine should be already named! I'm very pleased the way it's.

AZsteelman 11-17-2010 12:30 AM

All ya gotta do is watch the video posted today on youtube showing the side by side comparison to the ipad and YIKES! I already wanted one, but this really should sell any "fence sitters".

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

TBOLTRAM 11-19-2010 07:46 AM

Depends on what the damn thing actually is. I did not climb on the iPad bandwagon due to it's lack of a built in phone and the fact it was tied to at&t. This is a case of wait and see.

Tom 11-19-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBOLTRAM (Post 1675621)
Depends on what the damn thing actually is. I did not climb on the iPad bandwagon due to it's lack of a built in phone and the fact it was tied to at&t. This is a case of wait and see.

Is the iPad really tied to ATT? I find it strange that it is sold unlocked here in Canada. Is it locked to ATT as well?

jsconyers 11-19-2010 10:27 AM

No, Verizon is now carrying it as well. And I also believe they have a WiFi only version that's not tied to any carrier. Walmart is now selling them too.

Tom 11-19-2010 10:28 AM

Is there one sold @ Best Buy that is 3G and unlocked?

jsconyers 11-19-2010 10:40 AM

I don't know if it is unlocked...

Applexxx174; - iPadxxx153; with Wi-Fi + 3G - 32GB - MC496LL/A

AT&T and T-Mobile use different 3G frequencies here, so being unlocked in the US for 3G doesn't do much unless the device can pick up the different frequencies.

jimn367 11-19-2010 11:16 AM

Depends on what capabilities the system will have. I really like the size. Contrary to Mr Jobs rant - I think the 7" size of the Galaxy tab and playbook will be about right.
How is media going to be handled? Will I be able to Skype with my family? Can I do Google docs? WIll I be able to do GPS?

I have lots of questions...

jimn367 11-19-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daphne (Post 1673513)

I guess I really don't understand the embedded 3G/4G in the system. Why do I want to tie my coimputing device to a particular network, and why do I want to pay a per device connection fee to the cellular gods?

To me getting a MiFi with 5 connections that I can share 1 data plan with my tablet, ipod, netbook, and my family's laptops. I get flexibility and a much smaller bill.

You can get a Virgin mobile version of the MiFi and do pay-as-you-go.

knottyrope 11-19-2010 02:25 PM

it has a module cavity to take it to 3g/ 4g/ LTE, even change it from slave to master unit.

Mandel 11-19-2010 04:51 PM

I bought the iPad the day it came out... Loved it, but now it is standing on its dock... collecting dust.

I don't know if it's my "fault" or what. I thought we'd use it all the time at home for web browsing or casual email consulting.

I'm looking forward to the PlayBook... and hope it won't disappoint me. Until now BlackBerry devices have been a great experience to me.

BUC 12-02-2010 11:45 PM

Since my Storm 2 was stolen AND that was the link I was missing between my laptop and regular phone...

I think my next logic step will be to wait for the rumored Storm 3 with 3.7" screen and also QNX OS...

Thats what im gonna get, not a redundant tablet...

jamesbondOO7 12-06-2010 12:10 PM

I have an iPad but I don't like Apple and cannot stand not having FLASH.

OriginalLucy 12-06-2010 04:50 PM

I am waiting for the playbook. I have been waiting for something like this and have forgone the netbooks and now I hope I won't be disappointed. can't wait.

stevew 12-07-2010 10:30 AM

iPAD's are NOT locked to any carrier. They have no phone, so why would they lock it to a carrier? I have one working on 3G on Bell in Canada and it will work on any carrier you choose, by changing the mirco sim to that carrier. It's lacking in many areas...basically nothing more than an overgrown iPOD with a faster browser, but no Flash support, making it useless. Once they release a standalone 3G Playbook, I'm a buyer, but not if it's only available as a BB tether. As usual, Apple locked this thing down with very few usable features, including limited to no local storage, unless you use iTUNES. It's far from a business tool. I use it to read the news and browse the web...basically, that's about all it's good for for me.

knottyrope 12-07-2010 02:58 PM

there will be WiFi on all plus GSM and CDMA versions.

You can also tether it to a device too.

Tom 12-08-2010 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevew (Post 1681770)
iPAD's are NOT locked to any carrier. They have no phone, so why would they lock it to a carrier? I have one working on 3G on Bell in Canada and it will work on any carrier you choose, by changing the mirco sim to that carrier. It's lacking in many areas...basically nothing more than an overgrown iPOD with a faster browser, but no Flash support, making it useless. Once they release a standalone 3G Playbook, I'm a buyer, but not if it's only available as a BB tether. As usual, Apple locked this thing down with very few usable features, including limited to no local storage, unless you use iTUNES. It's far from a business tool. I use it to read the news and browse the web...basically, that's about all it's good for for me.

There are huge advantages to the iPad. The large amount of usable apps that are extremely easy to get on the device via numerous easy methods. The application base is what sets the iPad apart. I admit, the browser is bad, and the lack of flash support is even worse.

I really hope that RIM will get their act together and create a proper application delivery system for their new operating system.

jmgarcia 12-14-2010 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rambo47 (Post 1674618)
I'm going to wait until I see one in person, try it out, and read the reviews by early adopters (not paid reviewers). If it's anything like the hype, I will replace my iPad with one.

Me too!

darcypa 12-14-2010 05:15 PM

I am really looking forward to seeing one up close an personal. I want to see what I/O will be available, if it can support presentations, bluetooth presenter would be great.

CarBob 12-25-2010 08:27 PM

YES, I will definitely purchase one. (y) The sooner that RIM releases it, the better! I know I won't be disappointed.

- CB

DaveTheA 12-25-2010 11:21 PM

I'd definitely like to have a tablet, one with better capabilities than an iPad. Also, the smaller form factor interests me...I think I can hold a 7" device in one hand, while the iPad is a little too large and clumsy.

However...I'm going to take a hard look at exactly what the Playbook has to offer and can do. I don't _need_ a tablet...

TRONics 12-26-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 1673459)
Will you purchase a BlackBerry Playbook or will you go after a Windows 7 tablet, Android Tablet or iPad?

Waiting on the playbook, but kind of hoping they'll release a 3G/4G version along with or soon after the wifi version.

espresso1967 12-26-2010 11:08 PM

Looking at getting Torch and playbook.

Dij 01-04-2011 02:20 PM

The Playbook's QNX operating system at the heart is a very attractive offering, and the ability to integrate with BES even better. I think RIM acquiring QNX was a very smart move. We will end up getting a Playbook if for no other reason than to put it through the paces as a mobile offering to some of our users who we're fairly certain could benefit from it. Put it in their hands and let them run with it...

That said we will also purchase some sort of Windows 7 based slate device. Being in health, we can see some huge advantages in certain scenarios for health care front line staff to have instant and immediate access to their electronic tools. Now all we need is the time!

tr1ad 01-09-2011 08:34 AM

I will get one seeing that i am completely mobile due to work
portability is a must

swervable 01-10-2011 10:45 AM

I would love to get a playbook. My biggest concern about it is the lack of enterprise support without an existing Blackberry Device. I have a BB already but I think for this device to be as competitive as it should be, it needs to have enterprise support without a device. If that can happen I can then convince my boss to get at least one for me for testing. Nearly everyone here at my work are pro apple.

Hauser 01-11-2011 12:31 PM

As a developer I'd love the device - QNX, Java, Flash etc. - but it already sounds like RIM is going to sabotage this thing by making it dependent on Blackberry and/or RIM's proprietary network/legacy BS for such basic functions as email and calendar.

I won't be placing any preorders but I'll continue watching with interest.

Sobo 01-26-2011 08:35 PM

Watched a video of it, looks good, but would like to see the real stuff first before I buy it.

My friend told me the Playbook may be able to connect to iPhone, does anyone hear that before? I doubt it...

penguin3107 01-26-2011 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sobo (Post 1697293)
My friend told me the Playbook may be able to connect to iPhone, does anyone hear that before? I doubt it...

Why would you doubt it? The PlayBook will connect to any WiFi hotspot... and the iPhone can be a WiFi hotspot, just like an Android device.

Current iPhones can be jailbroken to make use of MyWi and soon to be released iPhones from Verizon will have WiFi hotspot features built into iOS.

iOS 4.3 will bring WiFi hotspot functionality to all current model iPhones.

kathrynhr 01-27-2011 09:11 AM

I will buy a tablet eventually. I don't know what kind I will end up getting.

I won't buy a tablet that I would only use for entertainment. I'm waiting for the right device to come along that would actually benefit me at work as well. The main feature I need for workplace support is good handwriting recognition.

Since all 4 tablet types you've listed here (BB, Win, iPad, Android) have comparable entertainment, communication and PIM support, and since I don't really have any niche needs that would require one type of device as opposed to another, I expect that the tablet I end up buying will be the first one to implement good solid handwriting support as part of the OS itself (as opposed to using some half-baked handwriting app).

blackberryfreeware 03-08-2011 02:03 AM

Just got a nook color running honeycomb on as sd card. Would love to get my hands on the playbook but price will really affect my decision.

rambo47 04-22-2011 07:37 PM

I spent an hour with one yesterday at Staples. They left me unmolested the entire time. I downloaded BlackBerry Bridge to my 9650 and linked it to the demo PlayBook. Easy and smooth, and immediately all my data was on the PlayBook. Very slick. No lag in the PlayBook OS, and a gorgeous screen.

What I didn't like was needing to keep my BlackBerry linked via Bluetooth to keep my stuff on it and to use Mail and the other BlackBerry services. It works well as a stand-alone tablet over WiFi but I don't think it will replace my iPad. Huge potential, but this is RIM's first go-round and I'm curious to see where they take it.

sekmekji 05-03-2011 06:31 PM

My wife pre-ordered one for my bday from bestbuy but they didnxxx8217;t ship it till the day it was released which meant I didnxxx8217;t get it till several days after (and yes they did charge shipping)......so when I got it and realized she got the 16gb I called around found a bestbuy that had the 64gb and exchanged it the same day I got it......gotta say it's pretty nice looking and in theory a great toy...bridged it with my torch and worked great.....problem is after about 20 minutes of playing with it I put it down.....I was done....nothing more to do........I am a diehard blackberry consumer and a tech freak....I setup my own BES at work...Ixxx8217;m a RIM stock holder...the whole nine yards....but I was soooooooo disappointed...I told myself to give it a few more days....and after a few days same thing....after 10 min's I was bored of it...maybe they havenxxx8217;t released all the apps for it (not even a bbm app) but for $599 and the amount of time we waited for it's release, not to mention all the other tablets that beat RIM to the punch I was turned off.....I returned it and got all my money back except for the $9 shipping....I couldxxx8217;ve complained but I was happy they didnxxx8217;t charge me a restocking fee......I did a quick search and found viewsonic has a cheap tablet that can do most of the stuff if not more and was less than half the price....I haven't bought anything else but may soon....I haven't given up completly on RIM.....I bought more shares when it bottomed out recently but they gotta shake things up.....

sandboxshooter 05-05-2011 04:43 AM

I got mine here in Iraq yesterday and love it. It'll be nice when I'm traveling back and forth across the pond. More travel friendly. And with the quick rush of apps now and the imminent opening of Android apps, I think it'll be a game changer.

knottyrope 06-03-2011 11:37 AM

I have one, my 6 year old twins have one, wife has one and might need one for my mom soon.

red_jude 06-08-2011 08:19 AM

Apparently not released in the UK yet so I was prepared to wait............until I realised I could get one.
Have had 4 BB phones, now have the Torch 9800 and love it.
Why would I want anything other than the PB, Id feel like a defector.

Everyone talks about Androids, ipads, iphones. I dont want the same as everyone else and must say I think the PB is a great size and stylish.

Bit gutted I cant download Citrix Receiver though, I really wanted to be a full mobile worker but cant use my work server without Citrix, boo hoo:((

knottyrope 06-08-2011 02:45 PM

there is a vnc client to tie you over, maybe make a PC the middleman with citrix on it.

guinda35 06-08-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rambo47 (Post 1716550)
I spent an hour with one yesterday at Staples. They left me unmolested the entire time. I downloaded BlackBerry Bridge to my 9650 and linked it to the demo PlayBook. Easy and smooth, and immediately all my data was on the PlayBook. Very slick. No lag in the PlayBook OS, and a gorgeous screen.

What I didn't like was needing to keep my BlackBerry linked via Bluetooth to keep my stuff on it and to use Mail and the other BlackBerry services. It works well as a stand-alone tablet over WiFi but I don't think it will replace my iPad. Huge potential, but this is RIM's first go-round and I'm curious to see where they take it.

Same, same.

The lack of 3g was a dealbreaker for me, as far as the Playbook replacing my iPad.

Can I use the 3g on my tethered BB 9800 to use the Playbook online outside a wifi hotspot?

knottyrope 06-09-2011 02:51 PM

yes you can tether or use bridge mode with the 9800

georgejo 09-11-2011 12:02 AM

I purchased one.

Pluses, the video is AMAZING, seriously.

Negatives (so far): Out of the box, its hard to use for an impatient idiot like me. It has a lot of potential but getting started seems to be a pain in the ass. I'd love to have a stupid manual.

My intent was to use to pair it with my blackberry 9000. Unfortunately, I had to connect to my WIFI first. I was already annoyed

Went through the bother to:
1) Upgrade my 9000 to OS 5
2) Run the install procedure on the playbook
3) Download Blackberry bridge from the app store. (Already discovering that the so called barcode scan isn't working on my phone)
4) Now, I still can't make them talk. The problem I'm experiencing seems like a common one. I saw at least one thread on it, tried all the steps without luck.

So anyway, this poll doesn't have options such as:
- bought playbook, hated it
- bought playbook, love it
- bought playbook, frustrated with it so far.

Soapm 09-11-2011 12:50 AM

I would like to get a playbook but I need something with a good bible application complete with commentaries and other library type stuff. I don't think these will be on BB anytime soon so I may have to go with another tablet. I want to know what this android thing will be since I am sure there is good bible applications for android...

ZombieBerry 09-12-2011 08:59 PM

I am pretty sure there is a very good (at least rated as such) Bible app on App World for the Playbook.

rambo47 09-12-2011 09:50 PM

I just added a PlayBook to my tablet collection. I currently have a Kindle, a Kindle DX, and an iPad. I was probably not going to buy the PlayBook but a deal came along that was too good to pass up.

LunkHead 09-14-2011 10:35 AM

I am probably going to get one but not for the retail price of $500... It's way to much for what it is IMHO...

If I can get a deal for a 16GB under $325 then I will pounce on it...

katander 11-17-2011 03:33 AM

16GB for under 200.00 Cdn at Walmart.

Other stores will soon be following, such as Best Buy and Sears. Who knows, it may get even cheaper as Xmas gets closer.

katander 12-13-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katander (Post 1755452)
16GB for under 200.00 Cdn at Walmart.

Other stores will soon be following, such as Best Buy and Sears. Who knows, it may get even cheaper as Xmas gets closer.

Did. 32gb for 300.00 (y)

artie 01-03-2012 07:03 PM

I ordered a 32gb for $249 on 12/28/11 and it shipped the next day. 7 to 14 days to get here, shopblackerry.

alexyov 01-07-2012 06:23 PM

got my PB 32GB from Walmart on Dec 26 (Boxing Day) $248 also got a good deal on the convertible case from Staples $20 and a screen protector and micro HDMI for another $20, so far very happy!

Bacchus15 01-09-2012 09:39 PM

lol many of us did the same thing, we all got the 32gb that was at 250$ during boxing (day & week).

But then RIM lowered the price again and now we get a 64GB for 299...what did you think i did -> switch!

hyedipin 05-02-2012 10:27 PM

Just got mine delivered last week, and I love it so far!

mookia 09-08-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rambo47 (Post 1674618)

HI, I really want playbook but the biggest problem is that they dont support video phone such as purple 3, tnouch, z4, etc for deaf communication. Ipad2, any pc laptop or computer can use video phone. Now I wonder why not playbook provide one for deaf communication? It is kinda unfair for me. I love blackberry so much and had different model for years. Now I am convinced to free ipad 2 and i can use video phone and it s neat! I m waiting for playbook to add video phone then i would go for it and ignore i pad2! What is matter with blackberry technicians?!

NJBlackBerry 09-08-2012 08:27 PM

Perhaps you should check with RIM and see what they say.

apprentice 04-21-2013 04:19 PM

i currently own a 64Gb playbook, but after finding very limited apps, poor customer service, and frequent connectivity issues with my PC, i'm wondering if i wasted my money.
it seems the apps i am most interested in are mac related. since i hate anything mac or anything with an "i"whatever, i' will be looking for other options.
when i "upgrade" it will be to a PC based platform.

John Clark 04-21-2013 06:02 PM

Limited apps, yes, however the many Android-ported apps found on Goodreader.com help a lot.

However, poor customer service is just completely untrue. I have seen many people get their Playbooks replaced (at no charge) when people run the batteries completely dead. I've seen them replace them even when the warranty has expired out of goodwill. To say their customer service is poor is just plain slander.

I've had two Playbooks for just under a year and have never had a problem connecting them to my PC's.

klaudva 05-01-2013 03:17 AM

Playbook is the WORST HEAP OF RUBBISH I have ever bought. 9 months old and it has now got the screen of death. It has had issues from day one.
Looks like i will be throwing it in the bin literally.
I will never buy any BB product agan. :x

dc/dc 05-01-2013 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klaudva (Post 1802882)
Playbook is the WORST HEAP OF RUBBISH I have ever bought. 9 months old and it has now got the screen of death. It has had issues from day one.

Your other thread is enough.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ck-screen.html

blurwi 11-19-2013 11:29 AM

I am interested in purchasing a Playbook but in the Niagara Area of Ontario they seem to have disappeared from the shelves of stores. Hmm

hyedipin 11-19-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klaudva (Post 1802882)

16GB PB, 2+yrs strong on the hands of a toddler and his mom, traveled three continents, dropped many times, it is still rock solid. 9700 lasted 4 yrs before it started giving me white screen that was corrected by pushing on the edge, dropped numerous times on concrete/tile. 9900 amazing device, never dropped but still looks like brand new, all buttons look great, never had a problem either..8300, it is still in use by grand parents, still strong amazingly solid.

Sorry this is late, but I wanted to chime in.

knottyrope 11-19-2013 02:27 PM

I have 3 playbooks at home, auntie, mother inlaw, sons friend and several co workers still use them too

jimfraser 11-29-2013 01:08 PM

I have had mine for over 2 years without a problem.
Still wish the Bridge with my Q10 was as fully functional as with my 9900. However with the recent update a week or so ago to the Bridge, it shows that someone at BlackBerry is still paying attention to the Playbook so maybe I will get full integration of e-mails between the my Q10 and Playbook, someday. BBM and text integration is OK, but most of my communication is by e-mail.

meowtimesocialmediaco 11-20-2014 03:14 AM

We should start musing about the new tablet BlackBerry confirmed they're working on. A new poll perhaps?

GaziSalahuddin 03-11-2015 12:48 AM

I never thought to buy one tabblet because I don't have much need for me but after hearing about ARGH, thinking to get one. Lets see if the rumors are true. I really want playbook but the biggest problem is that they don't support video phone. However, poor customer service is just completely untrue. I have seen many people get their Playbooks replaced (at no charge) when people run the batteries completely dead. But it has some sceen problem and wi-fi and connectivity problem.

vondes 11-05-2020 12:42 AM

Hello. I haven’t bought anything yet, so I can’t even tell you something. I have a question for you that is off-topic of the forum. Programming is very difficult for me, but it is a compulsory subject and I am obliged to complete all the tasks that the teacher gives us. Guys, help me find a service that provides java programming assignment help. Are there such services? I'm desperate. Therefore, I appeal to you. I saw how people on different forums suggest and help each other. I hope you can advise me at least something.

tsac 11-06-2020 08:28 PM

try these, did a google search on your question. Hope they help

https://www.theprogrammingassignment...ssignment-help

https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/ja...ment-help.html