BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   BlackBerry Themes (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   BB OSX Theme Update! (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=115211)

CoreyVisto 01-29-2008 08:46 PM

BB OSX Theme Update!

Hello all. Some of you might have seen my last post about this theme but I just finished the Today screen version.

Styles Offered:

Curve: Icon, Today, and Zen
Pearl: Icon, Today, and Zen
8800: Icon, Today, and Zen
If you are interested in purchasing, Please go to BB OSX Theme!

http://hyda-hq.com/BBOSX//bb_mac_full.jpg

d_fisher 01-29-2008 09:43 PM

Impressive!

mazzel 01-29-2008 10:59 PM

I REALLY wish I had known about the today version "yesterday!"

vinmontRD 01-29-2008 11:09 PM

Very pretty, and very readable, and I was looking forward to seeing the Today theme. But...this is one of the "personal choice" issues that makes some Today themes unusable for me: you show Calendar, Messages and "SMS and MMS" on the today screen - but no Call Log.

Since we (or the theme) can combine Messages with SMS/MMS, I much prefer having Messages / Calendar / Call Log as the three items above Applications on the Today screen. Just makes more sense for the way I use the Blackberry.

Noodles22224 01-30-2008 12:05 AM

Can you please make a Zen for the Pearl?? :smile:

CoreyVisto 01-30-2008 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noodles22224 (Post 815953)
Can you please make a Zen for the Pearl?? :smile:

Pearl Zen now finished and available.

motorwayne 01-30-2008 02:50 AM

Hi Corey,

Just purchased this off Handango, but they suggest there is only a OTA D/L, but don't supply the URL?

I mailed your email address aswell incase.

Cheers

Motorwayne

CoreyVisto 01-30-2008 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorwayne (Post 816035)
Hi Corey,

Just purchased this off Handango, but they suggest there is only a OTA D/L, but don't supply the URL?

I mailed your email address aswell incase.

Cheers

Motorwayne

I'm not quite sure how that Handango thing works, but I decided it would be best to remove them from Handango and just use paypal, even if I have to reply to every email personally with the OTA link.

Anyways I emailed you with the link,

cheers.

Redflea 01-30-2008 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinmontRD (Post 815916)
Very pretty, and very readable, and I was looking forward to seeing the Today theme. But...this is one of the "personal choice" issues that makes some Today themes unusable for me: you show Calendar, Messages and "SMS and MMS" on the today screen - but no Call Log.

Since we (or the theme) can combine Messages with SMS/MMS, I much prefer having Messages / Calendar / Call Log as the three items above Applications on the Today screen. Just makes more sense for the way I use the Blackberry.

I'd agree...having call log rather than SMS/MMS along w/Calendar and Emails would make the Today theme you have here perfect.

I'd love it if you would release an update w/that modification....

CoreyVisto 01-30-2008 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redflea (Post 816055)
I'd agree...having call log rather than SMS/MMS along w/Calendar and Emails would make the Today theme you have here perfect.

I'd love it if you would release an update w/that modification....

I'll update it with that tomorrow. Shoot me an email @ [email address] and ill update you when done.

CoreyVisto 01-30-2008 04:54 PM

Ok, added call log to the Today Style.

Redflea 01-30-2008 05:53 PM

I just loaded the Pearl Today version, and it is very cool...in spite of the small type (which initially concerned me) it is very readable even for my crummy eyes, and looks great on-screen.

There are a couple minor issues:

1. Profiles icon displays as a blank, as it would overlap the top banner...I had missed that in the screen caps that Corey provided.

2. The Power icon doesn't have a Hide option when you highlight it and select the BB key.

Other than those minor issues, it loads, works, and looks very cool...very impressive that this is a first-time theme.

Thumbs way up! :)

CoreyVisto 01-30-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redflea (Post 816472)
I just loaded the Pearl Today version, and it is very cool...in spite of the small type (which initially concerned me) it is very readable even for my crummy eyes, and looks great on-screen.

There are a couple minor issues:

1. Profiles icon displays as a blank, as it would overlap the top banner...I had missed that in the screen caps that Corey provided.

2. The Power icon doesn't have a Hide option when you highlight it and select the BB key.

Other than those minor issues, it loads, works, and looks very cool...very impressive that this is a first-time theme.

Thumbs way up! :)

Thank you!

- I'm going to see what I can do about the Profiles icon for all themes, but the pearl version will be the hardest because the screen size is smaller.

- I'm not sure why the power icon doesn't allow hiding, it does for my curve, but I will be looking into it.

o1sowise 01-30-2008 10:10 PM

Will you be offering a trial?

CoreyVisto 01-31-2008 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o1sowise (Post 816794)
Will you be offering a trial?

I cannot give out trials. Sorry

timmyc123 01-31-2008 12:50 AM

Along with the profiles issue, could you bold or enlarge the carrier/wifi name? it looks very jaggedy...

Thanks!

CoreyVisto 01-31-2008 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmyc123 (Post 816957)
Along with the profiles issue, could you bold or enlarge the carrier/wifi name? it looks very jaggedy...

Thanks!

The carrier and wifi name is very smooth, despite what the screens show.

SteveD56 01-31-2008 03:58 PM

Looks similar in design to the Tiger theme. Would be interested in an 8700 version. any chance?

timmyc123 01-31-2008 08:49 PM

I'm sorry, i meant the Wi-Fi logo

CoreyVisto 02-01-2008 05:50 AM

BB OSX Theme For the 81xx

Hello all. I have been working hard on producing a new theme, that's clean, and has some sort of design sense. Some of you might have seen my posting in the Curve section, but I have completed the Zen, Today and Icon style for the Pearl.

Here is a preview:

http://hyda-hq.com/BBOSX/bb_mac_full.jpg

If you are interested in purchasing my theme, I am charging $6.00.

For purchasing instructions please go to my website at BB OSX Theme!

Thank you,

Corey