BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General Q10 Series Discussion - BlackBerry 10 (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   Welcome to the BlackBerry Q10 Series Discussion Forum (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=263417)

Tom 02-01-2013 12:58 PM

Welcome to the BlackBerry Q10 Series Discussion Forum

Welcome to the Q10 Series discussion. This is the phone I am waiting for. Very exciting times ahead!

NJBlackBerry 02-01-2013 01:00 PM

Re: Welcome to the BlackBerry Q10 Series Discussion Forum

In 3 months ;)

Tom 02-01-2013 01:12 PM

Yep, that is the kick in the pants. I feel like much more traction would have been gained if both devices were release together.

NJBlackBerry 02-01-2013 01:22 PM

I think it is a screw up that will come back to bite them. Many users with older BBs and keyboards are waiting for it. Now they *may* switch. Or may not!

Tom 02-01-2013 01:29 PM

But at the very least they have something to look forward to.

I think they shot themselves in the foot by announcing it this soon. Investors are going to be looking for some early sales numbers, which will be generally lower than expected because a large number of faithful BlackBerry followers will be waiting for the Q10 vs. the Z10

guinda35 02-05-2013 08:07 PM

It's a tough one for me. I've stuck it out with my Bold for 3 months past my trade-in period already. I've been tempted by the Apple all this time, but shrugged it off because of the keyboard and in anticipation of the new platform. The Z hardly attracts me any more than the Apple, though -- no keyboard.

But at least I'll now have a choice between the Apple and the Z (or wait another 3 months). That's not the choice I want, but now I have a more definitive timeline for the Q that I can factor in (not that BBRY hasn't slipped its timelines before).

I'll probably wait, and keep pounding away at my trusty Bold for another 3 months, and see what others say about the new platform in the meantime.

marrion 06-27-2013 04:46 PM

Please give some advise: I have a Q10 and have cleared the brower history, there after I cannot access my BlackBerry World app anymore, its giving me error message: 'there is an issue with BB World, BB World must now close' I understand that I must uninstall BB World and reinstall again for the problem to be solved, but I'm struggling to uninstall. I cant find the app manager to delete BB World. Can anyone please give some advise ? Thx so much

rambo47 06-27-2013 04:48 PM

I'm still waiting for Sprint to get their thumbs out of their asses and release the Q10 like everybody else. Freakin' tossers.