BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Rants and Raves Forum (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Playbook is RUBBISH (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=260806)

klaudva 07-30-2012 05:46 PM

Playbook is RUBBISH

I recently got a Playbook and I all I can say is I am not surprised Blackberry is going broke.(n)
This is an unresponsive piece of rubbish. It has a max battery life of 2 hours not the 10hrs stated by Blackberry. It freezes all the time. Shuts down and then takes 10 minutes to power up. Wont delete messages from the mailbox. Typing a paragraph is an issue as it takes so long to type as the playbook is constantly on freeze..:x
Absolute heap of JUNK...(n)
This is now going to a charity to be auctioned off and proceeds going to the animal shelter.
Give me Apple anyday...

Blackberry the sooner you declare bankruptcy the better. Leave it to Apple and Samsung to develop the good gadgets, you are HOPELESS..........:?

NJBlackBerry 07-30-2012 05:47 PM

Re: Playbook is RUBBISH

Thank you for a most insightful first post.
Please send all suggestions to [email address]

This forum is not owned by or associated with RIM in any way.

daphne 07-31-2012 01:04 AM

Wow. My PlayBook has never had any of those problems.

fourstringfuror 07-31-2012 02:26 AM

I have heard literally no one describe their PlayBook experience the way you do. There are plenty of issues with it, but I have never heard this.

Before you went out of your way to register with this site, post a thread to this forum, and tell us all about your horrible experience, did you search here for troubleshooting solutions? Did you contact Telstra for assistance? Did you reach out to RIM? What did you do to try and resolve this issues?

dc/dc 07-31-2012 03:11 PM

I like tacos.

nuangel1 08-01-2012 02:52 AM

my playbook works great .mine has had none of your issues.

alslsb 08-01-2012 03:56 PM

Wow. I have never had these problems. I own both and iPad (from day one) and a Playbook. Until recently, I only used the iPad for taking handwritten notes. Other than that, the Playbook has won hands down. Now that I sideloaded Handwrite, I do not use my iPad at all.

MUST BE A USER ERROR!!!! #whatabrainwashednutjobthischaractermustbe

knottyrope 08-01-2012 07:54 PM

3 playbooks at home and they dont have those issues

jabberblog 08-02-2012 07:47 PM

I primarily use my 16g Playbook for reading books. Kindle works fine, Kobo even better. Otherwise I have not had the kind of problems mentioned, but the main reason I would not buy another Playbook is that I do not get the impression that RIM has any interest in owners - just selling more.

daphne 08-02-2012 08:19 PM

RIM has a team of 14 people on Twitter that replies to customers and users for problems and questions.
https://twitter.com/BlackBerryHelp

I've always gotten replies when I've asked a question to them. They are also on Facebook and post updates for customers there.

Jase88 08-15-2012 01:40 AM

The boot up is slow...but otherwise, I can't say I've had any of the issues with mine that the OP indicates.

aiharkness 08-15-2012 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jase88 (Post 1785234)
The boot up is slow...but otherwise, I can't say I've had any of the issues with mine that the OP indicates.

The OP was a troll, and not even a very good troll as trolls go. Wasn't worth your time bumping the thread. Sorry, but true.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

daphne 08-15-2012 04:37 AM

Agreed. Closing thread and moving to Rants and Raves.