BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   BlackBerry World 2012 (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Blackberry World Parties thread (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=246536)

otag 04-01-2011 09:41 AM

Re: Blackberry World Parties thread

Awesome info guys....keep it coming.

So blue man or goo goo dolls?

leob 04-01-2011 11:53 AM

... or both? lol

manofice 04-01-2011 02:54 PM

I registered for both

otag 04-01-2011 02:59 PM

So did i. Figure we can go back and forth between the 2

AlanM 04-04-2011 08:47 AM

I'm wondering if VZW goes back to their "give-a-way" party. Last couple of years the VZW party has been just mingle around and talk shop, but my first two years they had two big parties with huge amounts of prizes to be "won".

manofice 04-04-2011 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manofice (Post 1711718)
are you able to bring a guest to these exclusive invite parties because my wife will be with me

??

10char

DarthBBerry 04-04-2011 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanM (Post 1712272)
I'm wondering if VZW goes back to their "give-a-way" party. Last couple of years the VZW party has been just mingle around and talk shop, but my first two years they had two big parties with huge amounts of prizes to be "won".

BlackBerry World

DarthBBerry 04-04-2011 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanM (Post 1712272)

BlackBerry World

Somebody delete this please....

AlanM 04-04-2011 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthBBerry (Post 1712326)

Doh! Blue Man Group and VZW are the same. Oh well, what do you expect from someone who isn't attending. :smile:

DarthBBerry 04-04-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanM (Post 1712340)
Doh! Blue Man Group and VZW are the same. Oh well, what do you expect from someone who isn't attending. :smile:

x14, Frank Castle, jwaack and I will miss ya, bro....

Frank Castle 04-05-2011 12:42 PM

T-Mobile

1 Attachment(s)
Booyah!

If you have questions or are unable to register through this website, please contact Vicki Cahoon at [email address]

(note you need a T-Mobile rep for registration and email links are invitee specific)

DarthBBerry 04-05-2011 06:02 PM

Re: T-Mobile

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Castle (Post 1712536)
Booyah!

If you have questions or are unable to register through this website, please contact Vicki Cahoon at [email address]

(note you need a T-Mobile rep for registration and email links are invitee specific)

I didn't fill in a rep... I put NONE in the field. Seemed to register me just fine.
https://www.sei-mi.com/tmob350/regis...gistration.cfm

Robert_K 04-05-2011 07:39 PM

Re: T-Mobile

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthBBerry (Post 1712546)
I didn't fill in a rep... I put NONE in the field. Seemed to register me just fine.
https://www.sei-mi.com/tmob350/regis...gistration.cfm

Think they may have caught it. The link doesn't seem to work anymore for registration input.

manofice 04-05-2011 09:47 PM

So tmobile is having like a pool party after their xxxxtails?

And again, does anyone know if you are allowed a guest with you to these invite only parties? If not, can I just register my guest separately?

Edit: Ohhh I see tmobile is two separate days. I emailed that vicki women to see if I can get a invite

bigwillokc 04-06-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manofice (Post 1712593)
So tmobile is having like a pool party after their xxxxtails?

And again, does anyone know if you are allowed a guest with you to these invite only parties? If not, can I just register my guest separately?

Edit: Ohhh I see tmobile is two separate days. I emailed that vicki women to see if I can get a invite

I have taken my wife with me the past two years to the AT&T party. just make sure to register at the link for each of you because they send you a text/email that serves as your ticket for entry.

manofice 04-07-2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigwillokc (Post 1712821)
I have taken my wife with me the past two years to the AT&T party. just make sure to register at the link for each of you because they send you a text/email that serves as your ticket for entry.

Thanks for your post! I figured that was the case so I went ahead and registered her to ATT and Verizon last night.

I emailed Vicki at Tmobile and she is adding me to the email blast that is going out soon :)

Frank Castle 04-08-2011 12:20 AM

Glad she helped you out.

Finally heard from our Sprint global rep and as usually nothing major planned other then accounts invited to dinner / golf.

So that's every major carrier. I'll likely be getting smaller vendor invites over the coming weeks but most of those are suite type "social" events. :)

Looking forward to Lobby bar late nights!

otag 04-08-2011 04:17 PM

So can i just email vicki and ask her to add the email addresses for the list?

manofice 04-08-2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otag (Post 1713284)
So can i just email vicki and ask her to add the email addresses for the list?

Well our company does have accounts with tmobile just not my specific office

Sucks about sprint, I have my reps checking on that for the last two days now. No surprise they come up short....

manofice 04-17-2011 09:04 PM

So I don't think tmobile will see much action, making their party the same night as the world party