BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General 8500 Series Discussion - Gemini (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   help (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=256429)

maruf 12-22-2011 11:22 AM

help

I updated my phone (8520) to os 5 from 4 days and whemever i open whatsapp for a long time the phone stops working and i white screen appears then the phone doesn't restart until i either remove the battery and place it again or plug the phone into the charger why does this happen
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

maruf 12-22-2011 11:23 AM

Re: help

whenever*
a white screen

devnull 12-22-2011 11:30 AM

Is the version of whatsapp you're using compatible with OS 5? You might consider asking the developers of whatsapp your question as well.

maruf 12-22-2011 09:23 PM

well i am sure it is compatible with os 5 cause i have some frineds that uses it and btw the white screen doesn't appear except when i am using whatsapp for a 20 minutes and the battery is below 4 bars

maruf 12-22-2011 09:25 PM

i faced a lot of problems before like relod software 552 and 507 and app error when i had os 4.6 does those errors have anything to do with what's happening now

maruf 12-22-2011 09:28 PM

i went to options and then applications, and i found at that whatsapp is the only app that doesn't show it's logo instead it show an empty window file

maruf 12-22-2011 09:29 PM

found out*

maruf 12-22-2011 09:31 PM

and i changed whatsapp version and yet there is that problem

maruf 12-23-2011 12:02 AM

The screen appeared 10 minutes ago and I wasn't opening the whatsapp I was opening facebook via blackberry browser and the camera,and btw when I updated my phone on sunday after the update was complete I installed some apps and the phone said:app error and it restarted does this have anything to do with what's happening now?

maruf 12-23-2011 12:34 AM

do i need to re install software ?

maruf 12-23-2011 07:58 AM

And when I play some games and the battery is 70 percent it suddenly switches off

devnull 12-23-2011 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maruf (Post 1760476)
...when I updated my phone on sunday after the update was complete I installed some apps and the phone said:app error and it restarted does this have anything to do with what's happening now?

Do you remember which app[s] you were loading when you got the "app error"? It's possible something is / got corrupt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maruf (Post 1760477)
do i need to re install software ?

Have you tried a battery pull?

maruf 12-23-2011 10:20 AM

I think the apps are app world(ver 3) and bbm(ver 6) and I I tried a battery pull , is it a good idea to re-install the os 5 on the phone or format the phone memory if it is a good idea then how can I format the phone memory or delete or apps

abiramkanagasabai 03-22-2012 04:42 PM

When I open up my browser via wifi it says "unable to connect to the internet, please try again later. If the problem persists please contact your service provider"
Please help!

Dubdub 03-22-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abiramkanagasabai (Post 1772453)
When I open up my browser via wifi it says "unable to connect to the internet, please try again later. If the problem persists please contact your service provider"
Please help!

It is considered bad manners to hijack another users thread, especially when your problem has nothing at all to do with that of the original poster.

Please start a new thread and fully explain your problem. Also confirm whether you have a Blackberry dataplan and device OS.