BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Sensitive Discussions (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   ...not a political post:) (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=171371)

gadgetfanatic 01-18-2009 09:17 PM

...not a political post:)

I know that political posts are not allowed here but if you read this post all the way through you will realize that while it's about politics it's not "political".

I am a conservative republican, I served in the military and I have never voted for a democrat including our next president BUT I will say this. I HAVE NEVER WANTED A DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT TO SUCCEED AS MUCH AS I DO PRESIDENT OBAMA. I sincerely hope that his first term goes down in history as the greatest 4 years in the history of presidential politics. I mean that!!!!! I may not agree with everything he does but he has my support and if he can turn our economic ship around I'll vote for him in 2012!!!! OMG, I can't believe I just said that!!! But I do mean it!

akosnitzky 01-18-2009 10:19 PM

Wirelessly posted (Its All About the U!)

I would love to respond to your thread but my post would be political.

strike2tamu 01-18-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gadgetfanatic (Post 1252243)
I know that political posts are not allowed here but if you read this post all the way through you will realize that while it's about politics it's not "political".

I am a conservative republican, I served in the military and I have never voted for a democrat including our next president BUT I will say this. I HAVE NEVER WANTED A DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT TO SUCCEED AS MUCH AS I DO PRESIDENT OBAMA. I sincerely hope that his first term goes down in history as the greatest 4 years in the history of presidential politics. I mean that!!!!! I may not agree with everything he does but he has my support and if he can turn our economic ship around I'll vote for him in 2012!!!! OMG, I can't believe I just said that!!! But I do mean it!

I don't think that could have been a more political post...honestly...

TroyDBrown 01-20-2009 03:06 AM

I undeleted your Non-Political thread because you are upset. Here it is, back in its glory but I have closed it.

audit 01-22-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akosnitzky (Post 1252297)
Wirelessly posted (Its All About the U!)

I would love to respond to your thread but my post would be political.

It's fine to respond now. Let the debating begin.

/waits for Dawg to get wind of this thread.

mriff 01-22-2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gadgetfanatic (Post 1252243)

My sentiments exactly! Couldn't have said it any better. He will have my vote if my 401(k) recovers! ;-)

Dawg 01-22-2009 03:28 PM

I hope he fails miserably that way all the people who voted for him will see he is not the second coming of Christ. He is nothing more than a rock start that was in the right place at the right time. He has zero experience, racist and terrorist friends.

But will he be impeached because he lied no, why because he is a democrat.

audit 01-22-2009 03:31 PM

Tell us how you really feel Dawg.

mriff 01-22-2009 03:34 PM

Man Dawg, you been listening to Rush? :razz:

strike2tamu 01-22-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawg (Post 1256417)
I hope he fails miserably that way all the people who voted for him will see he is not the second coming of Christ. He is nothing more than a rock start that was in the right place at the right time. He has zero experience, racist and terrorist friends.

But will he be impeached because he lied no, why because he is a democrat.

I want to see the percentages of African American citizens that registered and voted in this election, then I want to see the same percentages from 8 years ago and beyond...I bet its astounding.

JSanders 01-22-2009 03:41 PM

There was a great increase, that is documented.

But can the Democratic party get those voters back to the polls in two, four and eight years?

Jadey 01-22-2009 03:44 PM

What vote happens in two years then?

JSanders 01-22-2009 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jadey (Post 1256444)
What vote happens in two years then?

Whether you get to stay as a Mod or not ;-)

Many US states' have elections on the "other" four year cycle for Governors, US Senate, House and state offices, not to mention county and parishes.

strike2tamu 01-22-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSanders (Post 1256436)

But can the Democratic party get those voters back to the polls in two, four and eight years?

I think it all depends on how Obama "represents" if you will. If he performs admirably I think they will return, I can't really say what will happen if he does poorly. Even though I didn't vote for him, I want him to succeed...because well I don't have plans on leaving the US and I want it to improve. There are billions of conspiracy theories surround Barack, the fema coffins are the only ones that really concern me...but hopefully that's a bunch of hoopla too.

mriff 01-22-2009 03:56 PM

Fema coffins?

JSanders 01-22-2009 04:12 PM

FEMA Coffins In Georgia, page 1

mriff 01-22-2009 04:20 PM

What does a funeral products manufacturer have to do with anything?

strike2tamu 01-22-2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mriff (Post 1256520)
What does a funeral products manufacturer have to do with anything?

Why do they need plastic coffins that fit a few bodies per coffin in those high quantities?
YouTube - Fema Coffins in Georgia

JSanders 01-22-2009 04:32 PM

Conspiracies abound. Hopefully they will never be needed. But some say it is part of FEMA's preparedness after not be being prepared in the wake of Katrina.

Major catastrophe. Disease. Famine. Another attack on the US in a larger scale than seven years ago. etc.

Dawg 01-22-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSanders (Post 1256436)

Not if Obama Hussien doesn't give them the hand outs they are expecting.

I do not listen to Rush or Hannity I am a free thinker and do my own research.

It just astounds me that a man can have all his school records, his birth certificate and every other thing about him sealed and still get elected.

What do we know about him really.

We know his pastor of many years is anti US

We know his friends and close advisors are already being indicted.

We know he has zero experience in running any sort of Government.

What can I say, he was groomed to be president by people with money.